ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
tHFwRgmNmv8ky1MpXYHIXLKedSJ.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Suspend everyone involved, fire the dude who threw the chair, and do away with the EVP bullshyt.

It's obvious the Elite dikkheads and their click-y bullshyt is a problem too. This time they ran up against somebody that's even more petty, with a bigger name, and who can see through their bullshyt. He said that shyt out loud too instead of whispering in people's ears or changing twitter bios.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
There is nothing he can do in this situation that’s not going to cost him in the long run. His poor leadership put him in a corner. If you fire the Bucks you lose Kenny as well…not worth it. If you fire Punk you might as well flush money down the toilet and prepared to be booed everytime the fans see you.

He’s going to have to grin and bare it. He wanted WCW, here it is

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
1) Fire Punk and Ace Steel
1a) For the love of God have anyone else but TK make that announcement to the fans
2) Hold an 8 person tournament for the vacant heavyweight title with the last two facing off at Grand Slam (no more interim title bullshyt)
3) Making sure any future press conferences are in kayfabe to avoid these situations

Your ideas stink

Edit - Only the tournament idea stunk

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
1.- Strip The Elite of the EVP roles.
2.- Try to make as much money as possible with all this fukkery.
3.- If neither Punk or The Elite are willing to do business with each other:
3a.-Make Punk put MJF over clean at Gran Slam in a Loser Leaves Town match as Punk last date with the company.
3b.-Suspend the Bucks for 1 month.
4.- Hire someone that has a track record of good creative (D'Moore comes to mind, but dude has a high position with Impact) to act as my main booker.
5.- Ask Regal to find me someone that can be in charge of ROH. If for some reason Regal actually wants that job (I doubt it) give it to him.
D'Amore plays to his characters and tries to show them in the best light. Jonah had a cup of coffee in Impact, put on entertaining bouts with Alexander and PCO. Plays the Bullet Club OG Theme. Lends MCMG to create a fun and unique matchup for AEW. Give him the book. Just no Team Canada, lol