So you’re Tony Khan right now…

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
- Fire CM Punk for sure, he's not gonna come back to haunt them because i don't think WWE would hire him

-Drop the Elite from the EVP positions, it means you'll probably lose them to HHH but they aren't really moving business anymore on their own and they had a good run

- Have MJF come out on Weds and cut whatever promo he wants about Punk, no matter how real it gets. Similar to when Rock cut that promo on Austin after he walked out

- Make the show at the tennis stadium a one night World Title tournament with MJF, Wardlow, Cesaro, Hobbs, Christian, Jericho, Miro and Darby. That's the entire episode is the tournament from start to finish, get creative with the match times to make it work but thats the show. Also all those people won at the PPV so it makes wins and losses matter instead of just throwing Mox or Hangman or Daniel Bryan in there by default.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hire someone else to do this shyt for me cause clearly TK ain't got the heart to be a real boss.

I might know a guy. :jbhmm:

tumblr_og55yfpWwn1s05wxzo1_400.gifv

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
- Fire CM Punk for sure, he's not gonna come back to haunt them because i don't think WWE would hire him
The funny thing is I think WWE would hire him back under certain conditions. First off Punk would have to be the one to reach out to them, but this would require Punk to put his ego aside and that would be damn near impossible. Also, he should be put under a Goldberg type deal where he only comes in for the bigger shows a handful of times a year, that way it keeps him out of the locker room and he don’t have to mingle with anybody except whoever he’s working with. It could work if he’s willing to be a team player. He might just be spiteful enough to do it to get back at AEW depending on how this whole thing continues to play out. Meltzer said he wouldn’t be surprised if Punk walks.

Don’t really see it happening though and could care less if this is his last run in the business. :ld:

But it can be done.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
- Make the show at the tennis stadium a one night World Title tournament with MJF, Wardlow, Cesaro, Hobbs, Christian, Jericho, Miro and Darby. That's the entire episode is the tournament from start to finish, get creative with the match times to make it work but thats the show. Also all those people won at the PPV so it makes wins and losses matter instead of just throwing Mox or Hangman or Daniel Bryan in there by default.

Christian is supposedly still hurt, which is they did what they did at the ppv.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The funny thing is I think WWE would hire him back under certain conditions. First off Punk would have to be the one to reach out to them, but this would require Punk to put his ego aside and that would be damn near impossible. Also, he should be put under a Goldberg type deal where he only comes in for the bigger shows a handful of times a year, that way it keeps him out of the locker room and he don’t have to mingle with anybody except whoever he’s working with. It could work if he’s willing to be a team player. He might just be spiteful enough to do it to get back at AEW depending on how this whole thing continues to play out. Meltzer said he wouldn’t be surprised if Punk walks.

Don’t really see it happening though and could care less if this is his last run in the business. :ld:

But it can be done.

They may want to hire him back, but would Punk want to go back and work for HHH and Steph is another issue.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
1. Fire punk and his dog
2. Suspend the Elite and no more EVP
3. Make everyone jump Hager as a way to let out all frustrations
4. Make Penta Champion
5. Send Hayter to StackBundles immediately
All this, even with #5 :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
1.- Strip The Elite of the EVP roles.
2.- Try to make as much money as possible with all this fukkery.
3.- If neither Punk or The Elite are willing to do business with each other:
3a.-Make Punk put MJF over clean at Gran Slam in a Loser Leaves Town match as Punk last date with the company.
3b.-Suspend the Bucks for 1 month.
4.- Hire someone that has a track record of good creative (D'Moore comes to mind, but dude has a high position with Impact) to act as my main booker.
5.- Ask Regal to find me someone that can be in charge of ROH. If for some reason Regal actually wants that job (I doubt it) give it to him.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I'd probably focus my efforts on building the rest of the roster (the Hobbs, Starks, Wardlows of the world) and getting MJF ready to be the man. Basically, a concentrated effort to demonstrate that while I value contributions of those who are making headlines, make no mistake that the machine will go on and it will go on the way I see it, not the way other people may want it to. Get with it and do business or go not be happy somewhere else.