So you’re Tony Khan right now…

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
AEW needs to take all of this backstage attention and turn it into interest in the actual show. One thing Punk has been missing in AEW is his rebel image. Punk as the outsider and antihero is better than Punk as a white meat babyface. Punk was at his hottest when he had an authority figure to go up against. After all this drama, it looks like he's gotten some of that back. If Tony Khan can convince all of these guys to work together, AEW can make a lot of money.

Short term, I'd suspend Punk, strip him of the title, and give it to MJF. Punk can return after the suspension and chase the title to redeem himself.

Long term, they have to do Punk vs the Elite. The story writes itself. The authority EVPs against the antihero Punk.
This. There has to be suspensions because of the fight. But if both parties can't agree to try to make some money off of this at Full Gear or whenever then they're all bytches for real.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
-Remove active full-time wrestlers from Executive positions. Effective immediately
-Immediately job The Elite of their title and suspend them
-Fast track MJF push and get Punk to drop the title clean.
-Punk gets suspended for 1-2 months.
- Make another locker room meeting about professionalism and work culture. If you don't want to get line. You'll be fired with cause and will look into filing damages to my company's reputation. Zero tolerance going forward.

What Tony actually gonna do... Probably nothing.
They should only have creative IMPUT on their characters, that's it, there is no reason for them to have any power other than that
He's probably going to have to completely clean house. He's not as authoritative as Vince was, and all these guys know it. He's going to need the let the agents tell the Punk and the others involved (but especially Punk) to get their heads out of their ass and do business. Knowing Punk, he'll quit and make himself look more like a selfish ass.
This is what I think will happen, Punk is selfish and he is his biggest fan, he will walk away from this and try to paint everyone else look like a$$holes. He will try to shout out the 1-2 friends he has there to make him seem credible.
Below is what the angle should be if CM Punk does not quite/get fired:

CM Punk gets demoted for a month to ROH. While he's there, he's just torturing Colt and giving him shyt constantly. They're giving reports on AEW TV about the stuff he's doing. The Swiss bum tries to step in, and Punk beats him.

After his suspension, Punk appears on AEW wearing a t-shirt that says, "I press the envelope, they press charges." He says while he's been away, a lot of people have been doing their flippy shyt. Sammy guavas music hits. He comes out to the ring. He and Punk get face to face. Ace steel comes out of the crowd and hits Sammy guava on the back of his head with his wife's removed cast. He stomps Sammy out and kicks him out of the ring. Punk says something along the lines of "now back to what I was saying before I was interrupted by this little bytch ass hot topic jock" he starts talking about how this company is filled with guys that haven't done shyt.

Mr. King hasn't done shot hangman page comes out. He says whatever corny cowboy shyt he says as he's walking down the ramp. Just as he's about to get in the ring, Colt Cabana's music hits (does this bum have music? Idk). He says he appreciates what hangman has tried to do for him but that he needs to fight his own battles. He drops the mic, and page is right about to get in the ring, and Colt is right behind him. Right after they get in the ring, Colt hits Adam Page from behind before they start fighting. He does whatever his bum ass finisher is and rolls him over to Punk like an offering. Steel starts kicking the shyt out of him.

They show omega and the bucks being held back in the back by Tony. Saying they're EVP's they can't do that. Colt grabs the mic and says, "he should have never poked his nose where it never belonged. You and me, Punk, we will never be friends. That ship has sailed. But maybe we can do business. How about I work off the debt my mom and I owe you." Punk and colt shake hands.

Just then, the elite's music hits, and they rush to the ring. They're starting to get the upper hand on the 40-year-olds, then FTR comes out, and they start helping Punk's squad take the upper hand. They kick all the guys out of the ring. The other four are laughing and slapping each other on the back.

Punk leans against the ropes and says, "remember, my door is always open," with a bytch ass heel smirk. Drops the mic. Tony and the masked bum tell everyone to tune in next week.
:russ: at the disrespect

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This. There has to be suspensions because of the fight. But if both parties can't agree to try to make some money off of this at Full Gear or whenever then they're all bytches for real.
Right, let me take off my CEO hate and put on my fan hat.

These dudes need to figure this shyt out, and turn it into an angle ASAP! I am tired of these dudes letting their emotions control them like women, unlike a lot of the IWC I only want to see the on tv product being entertaining, I don't care if there is no backstage drama ever again, save that shyt for 20 years from now on the A&E documentary. This all started literally because of punk being upset of rumored leaks to the fukking dirt sheets. Really?:stopitslime: we fighting over national enquirer level gossip?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Shad Khan’s invested a lot in AEW and if Tony’s not going to do something then I can see him coming through to crush the buildings.

Shad Khan shouldn't be telling people how to spend their money given some of the contracts he's given players and Bourban Meyer in the decade he's owned the team.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Tony Khan needs to come out in shades, black slacks, and a black dress shirt half buttoned up with a big dog on a leash to DMX’s Intro and cut a promo to open up Dynamite on the entrance ramp about the little guys in the back who cant get opportunities. Then book a world title match later on that night between Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Tony Khan needs to come out in shades, black slacks, and a black dress shirt half buttoned up with a big dog on a leash to DMX’s Intro and cut a promo to open up Dynamite on the entrance ramp about the little guys in the back who cant get opportunities. Then book a world title match later on that night between Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett.
Eddie Kingston would be :mad: if TK came out to DMX before him :pachaha:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Embrace the fukkery... let CM Punk come out and talk his shyt.... then have Khan come out with security...they subdue punk and literally strip his title from him on national TV... then have Ace steel come out of nowhere and start mixing the security guards and have him and punk stand tall. Punk snatches the belt from Khan hops the guard rail and blows him a kiss like he did in wwe and him and steel dip.

The police are waiting in the back. As soon as steel and punk walk through the doors they get cuffed and dragged violently out of the Arena. The camera shows them being driving away in the cop car and all of a sudden bytches with brooms can can into the street blocking the police car. The cops look around confused and get out of the car to see wtf is going on and the one in the driver's seat gets a double superkick. The cop on the right draws his gun and is sprayed in the eyes by Cutler and slips on some conveniently placed baby oil.

So now the bucks and Kenny are beating the brakes off punk and steel while handcuffed then all of a sudden you hear a horse running in the distance and butterfly jeans himself joins the fray. double buck shot lariat off the back of the horse!!! The wings of the butterflys on his jeans actually make him more aerodynamic.

Hang man takes the belt... they do a corny elite pose and the bucks, cutler, nakazawa, omega and page all ride off into the sunset on the back of one horse :dame: making the bytches walk.

As hangman exits MJF and the jabawalkees stare from the distance waiting for an opportunity to strike... tune in next week on dynamite

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Below is what the angle should be if CM Punk does not quite/get fired:

CM Punk gets demoted for a month to ROH. While he's there, he's just torturing Colt and giving him shyt constantly. They're giving reports on AEW TV about the stuff he's doing. The Swiss bum tries to step in, and Punk beats him.

After his suspension, Punk appears on AEW wearing a t-shirt that says, "I press the envelope, they press charges." He says while he's been away, a lot of people have been doing their flippy shyt. Sammy guavas music hits. He comes out to the ring. He and Punk get face to face. Ace steel comes out of the crowd and hits Sammy guava on the back of his head with his wife's removed cast. He stomps Sammy out and kicks him out of the ring. Punk says something along the lines of "now back to what I was saying before I was interrupted by this little bytch ass hot topic jock" he starts talking about how this company is filled with guys that haven't done shyt.

Mr. King hasn't done shot hangman page comes out. He says whatever corny cowboy shyt he says as he's walking down the ramp. Just as he's about to get in the ring, Colt Cabana's music hits (does this bum have music? Idk). He says he appreciates what hangman has tried to do for him but that he needs to fight his own battles. He drops the mic, and page is right about to get in the ring, and Colt is right behind him. Right after they get in the ring, Colt hits Adam Page from behind before they start fighting. He does whatever his bum ass finisher is and rolls him over to Punk like an offering. Steel starts kicking the shyt out of him.

They show omega and the bucks being held back in the back by Tony. Saying they're EVP's they can't do that. Colt grabs the mic and says, "he should have never poked his nose where it never belonged. You and me, Punk, we will never be friends. That ship has sailed. But maybe we can do business. How about I work off the debt my mom and I owe you." Punk and colt shake hands.

Just then, the elite's music hits, and they rush to the ring. They're starting to get the upper hand on the 40-year-olds, then FTR comes out, and they start helping Punk's squad take the upper hand. They kick all the guys out of the ring. The other four are laughing and slapping each other on the back.

Punk leans against the ropes and says, "remember, my door is always open," with a bytch ass heel smirk. Drops the mic. Tony and the masked bum tell everyone to tune in next week.

Embrace the fukkery... let CM Punk come out and talk his shyt.... then have Khan come out with security...they subdue punk and literally strip his title from him on national TV... then have Ace steel come out of nowhere and start mixing the security guards and have him and punk stand tall. Punk snatches the belt from Khan hops the guard rail and blows him a kiss like he did in wwe and him and steel dip.

The police are waiting in the back. As soon as steel and punk walk through the doors they get cuffed and dragged violently out of the Arena. The camera shows them being driving away in the cop car and all of a sudden bytches with brooms can can into the street blocking the police car. The cops look around confused and get out of the car to see wtf is going on and the one in the driver's seat gets a double superkick. The cop on the right draws his gun and is sprayed in the eyes by Cutler and slips on some conveniently placed baby oil.

So now the bucks and Kenny are beating the brakes off punk and steel while handcuffed then all of a sudden you hear a horse running in the distance and butterfly jeans himself joins the fray. double buck shot lariat off the back of the horse!!! The wings of the butterflys on his jeans actually make him more aerodynamic.

Hang man takes the belt... they do a corny elite pose and the bucks, cutler, nakazawa, omega and page all ride off into the sunset on the back of one horse :dame: making the bytches walk.

As hangman exits MJF and the jabawalkees stare from the distance waiting for an opportunity to strike... tune in next week on dynamite

@Tony Khan two money ideas

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
@Tony Khan two money ideas
fetchimage