So you're a gamer huh? Then post some OG shyt that real gamers would recognize

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man that ninja turtles dam section is not that difficult. Just tap. Drift. Tap. Drift. Do more drifting than tapping. And do your moving/evading the electric weeds while you’re drifting.

If your turtle starts taking damage just swap to another turtle when your life meter is low. You have four turtle life meters to play with. More than enough life meters combined to get through.

When you complete the level just collect pizzas is the next level with the van and replenish your lives.

:yeshrug:
I beat it easily too but you talking in details like you did it yesterday :dahell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JungleFlasherDVDKey32.jpg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Nintendo did the first NES demo in the US at FAO Schwarz in NY back in December 1985. Back then, my mother took me into the city and I played "Duck Hunt" on what was probably the exact same display machine from this picture:

2cggab5.jpg

A couple of months later, I got the full "Nintendo Entertainment System". This was BEFORE it came with SMB, the original version came with R.O.B the Robot and the Zapper gun, and Gyromite and Duck Hunt.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Nintendo did the first NES demo in the US at FAO Schwarz in NY back in December 1985. Back then, my mother took me into the city and I played "Duck Hunt" on what was probably the exact same display machine from this picture:

2cggab5.jpg

A couple of months later, I got the full "Nintendo Entertainment System". This was BEFORE it came with SMB, the original version came with R.O.B the Robot and the Zapper gun, and Gyromite and Duck Hunt.
That full deluxe bundle was $249.99.
In today's money that's $604!
Games back then were selling for $50 which is $126 now

So back then with the zapper, ROB, two controllers and 2 games. It actually wasn't a bad deal.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That full deluxe bundle was $249.99.
In today's money that's $604!
Games back then were selling for $50 which is $126 now

So back then with the zapper, ROB, two controllers and 2 games. It actually wasn't a bad deal.

I remember it was about $150.00 at a store called T.S.S. when I got it in Feb. Must have been on sale. It didn't really catch on until the "Base System" came out with Super Mario Brothers.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Real nikkas know these versions shytted on their SNES and Genesis counterpart

9k.png
Sega%20Game%20Gear%20Mighty%20Morphin%20Power%20Rangers%20The%20Movie%20Back%20CoverThumbnail.jpg

Legend of Zelda? Nah but it was still damn good

STARTROPICS_I_large.jpg

Moms: You turn that fukking light off and go to bed!!! Your ass got school in the morning, don't play with me!!!

Me: Fine :aicmon:

Gets under the covers, closes the door

:steviej::steviej::steviej:

Z.png
One of the crucial accessories for the time....
:blessed:
000524-5_zpsksegvobx.jpg~original

Them car rides in the backseat at night were nothing, ain't have to wait between street lights to be able to see.:lolbron:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
tumblr_pl6px375fI1rnb0bq_1280.jpg

PSX Memory Card I got outta my (RIP) brother's stuff. Not sure if it's our OG memory card or if he bought one.

My OG PS2 double sided Memory Card. You press the button to go to the other side.

My OG PS2 memory card. Great memories on it.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
ZGUyZFL.jpg

Handwritten cheat codes for all games
:wow:Memories of goin to the library and writing down cheats from CheatCC back in the day.

These joints in the arcade. Begging mom for more quarters.

Area 51
GfNokdO8bf7a4wcYPrTTxkKqqqaZ8iUMwMaTfnfU71E.gif

Time Crisis
latest

Dayumm, no House of the Dead? no CarnEvil? :gucci:

Who remember swan diving off shyt to Kill Lara in Tomb Raider 2?

:mjlol: