So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Representar

All Star
Daps
The Cash Money movie could be a classic if done right...

-the rise of CM
-the Hot boy era
-yella boy
-the fall of the hot boys
-the birth of lil wayne
-Weezy the global icon
-young money
-the birth of Drake and Nicki
-wayne goes to jail
-Nicki and Drake become superstars
-Waynes return/skateboarding
-rich gang
-young thug : Waynes heir
-the 50m lawsuit
-split of RG
-birdman try to assignate wayne
:what::snoop::yeshrug::russ:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Young Thug got bail on the gun charges...

@The HONORABLE SKJ

:sas1:

Signed to Lyhor

Noticed the first single for that album dropped yesterday right as I predicted now it's album time.

Thug is about to get slapped with community service and a long ass probation sentence that will land him in and out jail in the future

Kid just became larger than life in 1 year... It's his world now

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
meet with farrakhan and all of a sudden everyone gets arrested soon after. Ross, young thug, bird man, diddy,
What Farrakhan snitchin'? How come he never gets arrested though? Yall say the NOI is full of feds and the feds is the one that kilt Malcolm X right?

But yeah, everyone you named was involved in violence, it don't got sh!t to do with some perceived threat that you Farrakhan fans like to imagine him to be. You take out the head and then the body falls. If he was a problem to this beast he would have been taken out. I'll keep reminding you guys of that every time you play that same boring a$$ hand of him being some kind of threat. I'll also continue to ask you why he aint dead or in jail like the rest of them? Why he get to sit back and live the life of a millionaire? Yall the same ones that said "they" gave him cancer and was trying to kill them. Like they aint got killin' down to a science. What, he got away? :francis:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Farrakhan snitchin'? How come he never gets arrested though? Yall say the NOI is full of feds and the feds is the one that kilt Malcolm X right?

But yeah, everyone you named was involved in violence, it don't got sh!t to do with some perceived threat that you Farrakhan fans like to imagine him to be. You take out the head and then the body falls. If he was a problem to this beast he would have been taken out. I'll keep reminding you guys of that every time you play that same boring a$$ hand of him being some kind of threat. I'll also continue to ask you why he aint dead or in jail like the rest of them? Why he get to sit back and live the life of a millionaire? Yall the same ones that said "they" gave him cancer and was trying to kill them. Like they aint got killin' down to a science. What, he got away? :francis:
by your logic black people can never have power.