So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Would you kill your own son that you profess to love over 50 mil? When has this ever happened? Fathers kill daughters that they love all the time all over the world - honor killings etc. Their son? Not never.

So I would dismiss the "Wayne my son" nonsense he's been saying throughout the years.

What we're left with is that this was just business all along. If we accept that then the mouth kissing and borderline gay public displays of affection looks even more rediculous and weird in retrospect. Especially now that he's everywhere with Young Thug. A ruse to hide a "deeper" relationship maybe? What was the excuse Birdman used to kiss Wayne? That he raised him. Now he's kissing Young Thug and he never raised him!!! A ruse I tell ya!!!
When did Young Thug kiss baby?

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif
:whoa: Birdman beefin with Jayz ... nah Birdman might be deebo to the street guys... but u mess with the suit and collar mobstaz and complain about money and you owe debts... LOL Do as thou willth for thou word shall be the LAW... u cats dont even know how deep that phrase is like a Mob boss :ufdup: