So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I don't know the facts, but I wouldn't doubt that it's true. Birdman was rumored to have killed Lil Elt, one of the original Cash Money rappers.

Back in the early 90s "where they at where they at get the gat get the gat was a popular phrase"

^^^ Quite the jam, guys. Anyway, this will be my only contribution to this thread:francis::birdman:

He was snitching:yeshrug:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Birdman a homosexual?

I ask cause he used to kiss Wayne on the mouth and now is best friends with a suspected homosexual in Young Thug. I also never seen Birdman with women - he is always around other men.

This is probably a love triangle issue more than a business issue. Cant be business since they've made so much money together - why jeopardize that? Scorned lovers that's why.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Is Birdman a homosexual?

I ask cause he used to kiss Wayne on the mouth and now is best friends with a suspected homosexual in Young Thug. I also never seen Birdman with women - he is always around other men.

This is probably a love triangle issue more than a business issue. Cant be business since they've made so much money together - why jeopardize that? Scorned lovers that's why.

Keyword is made:francis:

Who is Cash Money gonna make money off now

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
th

Who plays this nikka Slim?:pachaha:

Or nikkas just keep him to phone call status