Or nikkas just keep him to phone call status

nikka just a shadowy figure :russ:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Cash Money movie could be a classic if done right...

-the rise of CM
-the Hot boy era
-yella boy
-the fall of the hot boys
-the birth of lil wayne
-Weezy the global icon
-young money
-the birth of Drake and Nicki
-wayne goes to jail
-Nicki and Drake become superstars
-Waynes return/skateboarding
-rich gang
-young thug : Waynes heir
-the 50m lawsuit
-split of RG
-birdman try to assignate wayne

It would be :ohlawd: if the films were a trilogy because it would be so MUCH to cover...:noah:

Also you forgot Wayne almost dying.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keyword is made:francis:

Who is Cash Money gonna make money off now

But Wayne is his "son" according to Baby. Would you kill your son over business? Of course not. Would you kill your artist over business when you could easily patch it up and continue to make money? Birdman has tremenous influence over Wayne, he could have patched things up and continued making money so that can't be it.

Would someone kill over scorned love? Heck yes, happens all the time. An attempt at Waynes life by Birdman makes no sense in any scenario outside of this being some homosexual love triangle.

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
But Wayne is his "son" according to Baby. Would you kill you son over business? Of course not, so he was never his "son" like his says. Would you kill your artist over business when you could easily patch it up and continue to make money? Birdman has tremenous influence over Wayne, they could have ptched things up and continued making money so that can't be it.

Would someone kill over scorned love? Heck yes, happens all the time. An attempt at Waynes life by Birdman makes no sense in any scenario outside of this being some homosexual love triangle.

You cant patch up millions of dollars owed to an artist..He owes wayne millions and Wayne is sober now..He's over 30 with kids..its a different ballgame

They've patched shyt up a few times before, but their beefs were never publicized to know this...

Im not saying there isnt something deeper but Baby owe the nikka serious bread and dosent want to pay..

this situation has been bubblin for a while

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
But Wayne is his "son" according to Baby. Would you kill your son over business? Of course not. Would you kill your artist over business when you could easily patch it up and continue to make money? Birdman has tremenous influence over Wayne, he could have patched things up and continued making money so that can't be it.

Would you pay 50mil?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
But yeah Birdman and Young Thug have got to be the dumbest criminal master minds ever. So much I'm beginning to doubt people who say Baby is a real killer.

Freaking Chief Keef and the BDs were this f*cking dumb and sloppy with their murder of Lil Jojo.

new orleans laws are so sloppy, you can easily just get comfortable killin nikkas

I remember hearing soulja slim has double digits under his belt

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you pay 50mil?
Would you kill your own son that you profess to love over 50 mil? When has this ever happened? Fathers kill daughters that they love all the time all over the world - honor killings etc. Their son? Not never.

So I would dismiss the "Wayne my son" nonsense he's been saying throughout the years.

What we're left with is that this was just business all along. If we accept that then the mouth kissing and borderline gay public displays of affection looks even more rediculous and weird in retrospect. Especially now that he's everywhere with Young Thug. A ruse to hide a "deeper" relationship maybe? What was the excuse Birdman used to kiss Wayne? That he raised him. Now he's kissing Young Thug and he never raised him!!! A ruse I tell ya!!!

Last edited: