So Young Thug & Birdman Planned To Have Wayne Killed

Jackz

Rookie
Daps
Only if you are one of those bum ass nikkas too dumb enough to get an education and make real money. Hood is full of sorry ass nikkas, cant feel sorry for their mentally retarded and drain ass.
:yeshrug: True but theres no real jobs down here most people leave new orleans to find jobs that pay

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Cash Money movie could be a classic if done right...

-the rise of CM
-the Hot boy era
-yella boy
-the fall of the hot boys
-the birth of lil wayne
-Weezy the global icon
-young money
-the birth of Drake and Nicki
-wayne goes to jail
-Nicki and Drake become superstars
-Waynes return/skateboarding
-rich gang
-young thug : Waynes heir
-the 50m lawsuit
-split of RG
-birdman try to assignate wayne
Damn, you aint lyin. Would be a dope as movie. Get Brian De Palma to direct it :ohlawd:
fukk that

GET MY nikka HYPE WILLIAMS ON THE LINE :ohlawd: that shyt would look like Belly on 100 steroids :noah::banderas:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Seems like you keep findin dumb shyt to copy and paste in here...

^^ those are the official charges

:stopitslime: 2nd time u posted some bullshyt breh.

Log off. You're done :camby:

breh stop bein a cry baby hater... your so against other people ..people like u cause the problems because you always find any little thing to judge or start a rival or a beef..try respecting yourself and others and become a peaceful person and stop finding problems to cause ..because thats whats wrong with the world self confliction upon others is a self benefit to yourself but not Mankind...long to be at peace with self and then peace upon your fellow brothers and stop the hating and insults ..its not hood or gangsta or keepin it real..its just below who u are...just let people be and take a look at the mirror be easy with all that fukkery your the real c00n because u hate others without a real reason THE SLAVE MIND..i hate him because he is this color ..I HATE him because he did this..breh STOP

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
breh stop bein a cry baby hater... your so against other people ..people like u cause the problems because you always find any little thing to judge or start a rival or a beef..try respecting yourself and others and become a peaceful person and stop finding problems to cause ..because thats whats wrong with the world self confliction upon others is a self benefit to yourself but not Mankind...long to be at peace with self and then peace upon your fellow brothers and stop the hating and insults ..its not hood or gangsta or keepin it real..its just below who u are
Dude shut the fukk up. U postin bullshyt. U talkin all around my main point. Quit tryin to assess my character through broadband square ass nikka.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Dude shut the fukk up. U postin bullshyt. U talkin all around my main point. Quit tryin to assess my character through broadband square ass nikka.
Ignored that simple..like your mind... get your life..your the reason but not the reason..your not the killer or shooter your just the destructed MIND thats stuck on HATERD..

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
studio CB4 GANGSTER do u hate me brother? u that mad huh u probably wanna kill someone over some internet forum blogging huh? or u just acting hard because you want to show supremacy towards someone else.. if u don;t like a member just chill and don't respond dont find issues to start drama or beef that shows your the CB4 gangster... why do u hate me so much and want me to log off? do I intimidate you? Brother get your LIFE

Last edited:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Some nikkas rob. Some nikkas slang. Some nikkas stack. Some nikkas bang. But I congratulate not player hate. You in the streets pimping make your move get your cake. fukk what you heard through the grapevine. Get outta line nikka. I'm gonna straighten mine. And I don't believe in wastin time. We'll catch them hoes later. Stay on your grind. Gotta a low tolerance for ignorance. You're thinking pleasure. I'm thinking business. The streets didn't raise no fool when you live by the code nikka it's only one rule

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Some nikkas rob. Some nikkas slang. Some nikkas stack. Some nikkas bang. But I congratulate not player hate. You in the streets pimping make your move get your cake. fukk what you heard through the grapevine. Get outta line nikka. I'm gonna straighten mine. And I don't believe in wastin time. We'll catch them hoes later. Stay on your grind. Gotta a low tolerance for ignorance. You're thinking pleasure. I'm thinking business. The streets didn't raise no fool when you live by the code nikka it's only one rule

:blessed: the TRUTH