So yall wont blame teachers for the state of black children?Then why blame politicians for the state of black adults

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
what does this have to do with the thread topic?

violent crime and people having children early is the fault of a politician?

as someone thats has traveled abroad his whole life I can tell you this isnt an American thing...
we get away with way more than what other countries will tolerate
I 1000% believe that the role of a government should be to help it’s citizens and this country does the opposite. It’s way bigger than just one individual.

So yes.

And if you wanna play those games other governments would’ve been toppled for some of the actions the political elite here has made.

I would say that we have been very very peaceful:sas2:.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's the parents sole responsibility to love, support and encourage their children. Failings in these areas are purely on the parents.

As an adult, it's on you to work on yourself and make up your childhood shortcomings using every available resource, and work towards a healthy life. Many are going to have a much deeper hole to dig themselves out of but that's life :francis:

Anyone whose waiting on the government to fix their life/problems is setting themselves up for failure.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Blame?

The state of Black adults and Black children are the

responsibility

of Black adults.

I guess it'd be nice if some outside group swooped in and cared for us. We been waiting how long for that?

If we are gonna rise up, we will have to come up with our own plan and we will have to execute on our own.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
shyt has been getting weird on here lately. Soon as I read 'black' instead of 'we' in thread titles I start to think some shyt. Cause I don't read reddit threads with 'whites' in it, because they are the default on their own forum......

Starting to smell an influx of bacon.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What are the problems, and what do you think the government should do to fix them?
A lot of those kids and families are growing up poor and without resources and that's definitely something that the government could help with. Allocate some of those resources that you'd give to white richer cities and give them to the poor instead to help their quality of life, which in turn will help those children and teachers in return.

How can an adult help their children if they're poor and without resources and educated themselves? It isn't as simple as posters are making it out to be.

Saying there's nothing politicians can do is a cop out excuse from them not doing their job to help improve their constituents quality of life. Look at MA and their government making community college free, which will definitely help improve adults quality of life and in turn help out their children as well.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you gave people million dollar homes and all the resources in the world, you still HAVE TO PUT IN THE F*CKING WORK!!!!

Y'all think work ethic flips on like a light switch once you get all the resources you're crying about? You had poor people who had minimal resources, a decent work ethic, who turned their situation around when they got $20k+ in PPP money.. I seen this..

Then you had poor people with 0 work ethic, no ambition, who got $20k and even more and blew all that sh*t.. And while y'all begging white mfers to give you resources, they was sitting back and gathering the "stats" on all this behavior.. Sure you have those who need the resources and the government should give it to them. But people need to understand you have a segment of humans within all races who refuse to do the right thing regardless of what they have.

People really need to grow the fck ip.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I 1000% believe that the role of a government should be to help it’s citizens and this country does the opposite. It’s way bigger than just one individual.

So yes.
What does that help look like?

Gov't is made up of regular people like you and I working for a paycheck. Are we talking about social workers raising folks kids for them? Extra money? Is that going to magically turn trash parents into better ones? I've grown up around plenty of poor families and the parents spent plenty of time with their children, tutoring them, devoting their undivided attention. All them kids doing well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you gave people million dollar homes and all the resources in the world, you still HAVE TO PUT IN THE F*CKING WORK!!!!

Y'all think work ethic flips on like a light switch once you get all the resources you're crying about? You had poor people who had minimal resources, a decent work ethic, who turned their situation around when they got $20k+ in PPP money.. I seen this..

Then you had poor people with 0 work ethic, no ambition, who got $20k and even more and blew all that sh*t.. And while y'all begging white mfers to give you resources, they was sitting back and gathering the "stats" on all this behavior.. Sure you have those who need the resources and the government should give it to them. But people need to understand you have a segment of humans within all races who refuse to do the right thing regardless of what they have.

It doesn't automatically flip the light switch, but it surely helps. It obviously won't help everyone, but even some would make all the difference in the world and/or people around them.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
As a grown ass man I learned to not pass the bucket when it comes to my own welfare. While by comparison to some, I haven’t had a bad life at all, I refuse to pretend like my decisions aren’t mine and my place in the scheme of things is somehow the fault of someone else.

I also realize there’s not much to this life either. Outside of being responsible to others, there’s not much you can expect. You live and then you die. Somewhere in between you look for happiness where and when you can find it.

So, in regards to politicians, fukk them. They’re just adults the same. I don’t expect them to fix shyt.

It’s all some game just to try to maintain order. Some people winning while there’s a noticeable group of people not.

But kids, kids don’t know any better.

If you don’t show a kid the right way, theres a greater chance they will stick to the path they’re conditioned to.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What resources do parents need to instill a hard working mindset? Take an interest in what your kid is doing at school, invest time in them personally, and set a good example as an adult. You don't need a Harvard degree for that, but what you do need is to sacrifice browsing tiktok and netflix for hours.

That's the hard part for everyone, sacrifice. Everybody wants to come home from work and relax, and the easy thing to do is chill out in front of the tv or game and let your kid do whatever. The hard part is coming home from that long day and asking about the homework, helping them do it, all while sacrificing those precious hours of freedom.

Every school is not created equal, but the students that usually ended up the best off had parents that were on their asses about grades, and they themselves weren't the class clowns, and took things seriously. I went to a poor as fukk school in bumfuk nowhere. Some of us stayed broke, some middle class, and a few got scholarships and went on to high paying careers. It always, always starts at home, and if we want to teach our kids that they have to work hard no matter the excuse, we have to be that example.

Why doesnt this same logic apply to teachers who are supposedly to specialize in children. Parents dont neccessarily specialize in children. As a child did you not have teachers who you watched and respected? Saw how hard they went to bat for and cared about the kids? I know, I could count them on one hand too:respect:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
^this type of thinking is exclusively American and why I’m dipping from the country , we elect these nikkas give ‘em millions upon millions and asking them to improve conditions mean we need our hand held.

America is a bizarro world Fr
It's the direct result of years and years of the wealthy coopting education and politics. They've successfully convinced people that getting government to actually do their jobs by allocating resources to assist people is a form of dependence instead of the obligation that government has to you as a voter and tax payer.

In order for all Americans to get their needs met taxes may have to be raised on the rich, so then they convince people that ANY taxation is bad.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
A lot of those kids and families are growing up poor and without resources and that's definitely something that the government could help with. Allocate some of those resources that you'd give to white richer cities and give them to the poor instead to help their quality of life, which in turn will help those children and teachers in return.

How can an adult help their children if they're poor and without resources and educated themselves? It isn't as simple as posters are making it out to be.

Saying there's nothing politicians can do is a cop out excuse from them not doing their job to help improve their constituents quality of life. Look at MA and their government making community college free, which will definitely help improve adults quality of life and in turn help out their children as well.
What resources though? Is this a city specific issue like food deserts, or things like some schools having laptops for kids and others not?

And how can a poor adult help their children? People have been doing that in the US for decades. The answer for the parents is simple, but it's just not easy. It's like an obese person losing weight. The instructions are clear, but the practice is a test of will that most aren't ready to face.

What really sucks about being a poor parent, is that to give your kids the best shot, you have to sacrifice more of your time and happiness than someone with more money has to. Is it fair? No. Neither is life. They also knew they were poor before they had a kid as well. Welcome to actions and consequences.

The awesome news though is that there are ways forward if you actively look for them and work towards them. The average person is a bit lazy. I'm average and know this. Thing is, the poorer you are, the less lazy you can afford to be. There's a reason Asian migrants can show up poor, but have their kids go through college and become successful. Those motherfukkers work off shame and hard work like crazy.

You can improve a school and give it better resources and equipment, but that alone isn't going to make the kids better. The kids, usually, will reflect on their parents.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina

There have been many broke people who win the lottery, and go broke. They had the money, but didn't have the mentality to maintain or grow it. They lacked discipline.