So xbox series X is the more powerful console, but doesn't have the exclusives that Sony has

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He has a point. I mean Game Pass isn't even exclusive to Xbox :sas1:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is correct, if you play mostly exclusive games then you might to look into playstation.

However the Xbox overall grants you access to all the typical triple a games as well as day 1 access on PC and console when they do drop.

Starting in December you should start to see more exclusives dropping on Xbox and throughout 2023 if that is what you look forward to the most

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Which console has the better games is the most powerful when it comes to my influencing my personal enjoyment.
I'm out here dropping $400 on retro arcade1up machines because i love the classic games. Not because they more powerful than modern consoles.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't take long for bots to start lying about AAA games on Game Pass :mjlol:

I guess when you already got no games then shyt like Zombie Survivors and Pentiment are AAA.

Game Pass has plenty of AAA games.

They may be Obama first presidency era AAA games, but they are AAA games nonetheless:sas1:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Game Pass has plenty of AAA games.

They may be Obama first presidency era AAA games, but they are AAA games nonetheless:sas1:

That's what I'm saying lol. The only AAA games on the service are old ass games.

But the bots keep pushing this complete lie that there are AAA games launching on Game Pass on day one, when in reality the only shyt that's launching on Game Pass is shyt that looks like it came on a disc in a cereal box...

40BKlP.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The “AAA” games that will release on gamepass are going to be from Microsoft. No 3rd party publisher is going to agree to put single player games on a service day one.

We will see what effect putting big single player games on the service will be for microsoft very soon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's what I'm saying lol. The only AAA games on the service are old ass games.

But the bots keep pushing this complete lie that there are AAA games launching on Game Pass on day one, when in reality the only shyt that's launching on Game Pass is shyt that looks like it came on a disc in a cereal box...

40BKlP.png
Be obsessed with making up lies about a console/service you claim to have no interest in brehs:mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

40BKlP.png

To be fair, a Triple A game really means a high budget, high profile game. In that sense, Game Pass has had a few of them launch day 1 (their own games, such as Halo, Forza, I think Gears 5. You can also count MLB The Show now). But what I think you and other people say is that there aren't enough games that really make you go "wow, I need to go buy an Xbox to play this stuff". Most of the games on Xbox you can play on PlayStation one way or another, then of course you have the high profile games Sony offers. In comparison Xbox doesn't seem to be offering much. They know this too, which is why they pitch Gamepass so hard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair, a Triple A game really means a high budget, high profile game. In that sense, Game Pass has had a few of them launch day 1 (their own games, such as Halo, Forza, I think Gears 5. You can also count MLB The Show now). But what I think you and other people say is that there aren't enough games that really make you go "wow, I need to go buy an Xbox to play this stuff". Most of the games on Xbox you can play on PlayStation one way or another, then of course you have the high profile games Sony offers. In comparison Xbox doesn't seem to be offering much. They know this too, which is why they pitch Gamepass so hard.
Depends on the games you want to play. Microsoft has the high profile multiplayer and racing games. Soon to be RPGs as well.

Sony has the cinematic action type games.