So xbox series X is the more powerful console, but doesn't have the exclusives that Sony has

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Now that I have ps5 and a series s. I now officially bow out of the console wars.

Now I wait patiently for the Nintendo switch to go on sale to complete the trifecta.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In two years. Sony ain't even firing on all cylinders yet and once microsoft starts dropping think about how many Sony still got in the chamber along with third party exclusives. This generation is a write off again for microsoft especially with all them developers and publishers they purchased. But don't worry they next console microsoft got this.

:mjlol:

Ratchet and Clank,
Gran Turismo 7,
Horizon Forbidden West,
Demon Souls
Spider-Man Miles Morales
God of War Ragnorok
Last of Us Remastered
Destruction All Stars

vs

Forza Horizon 5
Halo 5
Flight Simulator

Definitely one of the worst launches in console History for Microsoft.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I disagree. I think GP happens regardless. Best way for MS to leverage its strengths. Sony is too entrenched to just "make good games" and win. They would need Sony to make a gigantic fumble, or come up with a Fortnite level hit thst introduces or redefines a genre. Sony can't compete on that angle, which is why they're so pressed to stop the ABK deal.

I never said GP wouldn't happen, I said it wouldn't be how it currently is - particularly with the pro-consumer focus. They're literally giving away free PC copies of their games with a purchase of an Xbox copy, just to get people to migrate over from Steam to their own PC launcher. There's little incentive to do things like this when you're the top player in the industry, it only makes sense to do these loss leader initiatives when you're desperate to gain market share. Just like how Epic has been giving away free games every month.

The rest of your post sounds like you been reading too much Windows Central.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
In two years. Sony ain't even firing on all cylinders yet and once microsoft starts dropping think about how many Sony still got in the chamber along with third party exclusives. This generation is a write off again for microsoft especially with all them developers and publishers they purchased. But don't worry they next console microsoft got this.

:mjlol:

Ratchet and Clank,
Gran Turismo 7,
Horizon Forbidden West,
Demon Souls
Spider-Man Miles Morales
God of War Ragnorok
Last of Us Remastered
Destruction All Stars

vs

Forza Horizon 5
Halo 5
Flight Simulator

Definitely one of the worst launches in console History for Microsoft.

The way I see it, MS is still competing with those old Uncharted games from PS3. They still haven't released a game better than UC2.

Its hilarious when you think about how these bots stacked up on GP subs for years on the low and spent the last two years playing nothing but glorified arcade games. Especially since none of them even like racing games like FH5 which is probably the only good exclusive they got.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The way I see it, MS is still competing with those old Uncharted games from PS3. They still haven't released a game better than UC2.

Its hilarious when you think about how these bots stacked up on GP subs for years on the low and spent the last two years playing nothing but glorified arcade games. Especially since none of them even like racing games like FH5 which is probably the only good exclusive they got.

They don’t care about the games they just want something to brag about over sony. Thats why they threw a huge celebration over getting MLB The Show knowing damn well none of them were interested in playing it.

And its still one of the only AAA 3rd party titles they get

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They don’t care about the games they just want something to brag about over sony. Thats why they threw a huge celebration over getting MLB The Show knowing damn well none of them were interested in playing it.

And its still one of the only AAA 3rd party titles they get

Thats facts. You rarely ever see the bots actually talking about the games they play lol.

I dont think I ever seen the bots in threads asking to party up, or talking about a game's story, or talking about what they did to beat a certain boss or level. There's none of that lol. They're purely on a mission to get get back for whatever Sony did to them lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats facts. You rarely ever see the bots actually talking about the games they play lol.

I dont think I ever seen the bots in threads asking to party up, or talking about a game's story, or talking about what they did to beat a certain boss or level. There's none of that lol. They're purely on a mission to get get back for whatever Sony did to them lol.

because they are

maxresdefault.jpg

ed

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Yep. Pretty much has been the case since the Xbox 360/PS3 era. Only difference is back then, MS had Mass Effect and Fable as exclusives.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yep. Pretty much has been the case since the Xbox 360/PS3 era. Only difference is back then, MS had Mass Effect and Fable as exclusives.

They even had actual capcom games as exclusives, like really think about that. Dead Rising series and Lost Planet.

They also had square enix and Bandai namco exclusives like Infinite undiscovery, The last remnant, and Tales of Vesperia. They were absolutely ruthless with timed exclusives

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never said GP wouldn't happen, I said it wouldn't be how it currently is - particularly with the pro-consumer focus. They're literally giving away free PC copies of their games with a purchase of an Xbox copy, just to get people to migrate over from Steam to their own PC launcher. There's little incentive to do things like this when you're the top player in the industry, it only makes sense to do these loss leader initiatives when you're desperate to gain market share. Just like how Epic has been giving away free games every month.

The rest of your post sounds like you been reading too much Windows Central.
No, you're unable to think objectively.

Embrace
Extend
Extinguish