that would have ruined the steppin fetchit image hes cultivated for white folks

102369_glg.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually do wanted him to play Django with the great casts. I"m very disappointed in him cause he plays safe too much and didn't take the challenge/risk.

I wanna see him to play a bad guy role kinda like Tom Cruise did in Collateral, Denzel in Training Day, Tom Hanks did in Road to Perdition and Lady Killers....even Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson did play a bad guy role...

I'm getting tired of Will Smith plays safe..........:pacspit: @ Will Smith

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was at the beginning of his acting career. An establish actor don't take degrading roles like that niggga. GTFOH:childplease:

fukk outta here, he played the magic Negro in Bagger Vance, another movie Spike spoke out against and an alcoholic superhero in love with a white woman In Hancock Where a white man remade his image so society would accept him

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here, he playcareee magic Negro in Bagger Vance, another movie Spike spoke out against and an alcoholic superhero in love with a white woman In Hancock.

Once again niggga. Bagger Vance was early in his career and he was the lead in Hitchcock.

I rather play a drunk superhero over being in a film of a closet racist film director who making a patronizing film so he can express his uses of the word niggga fetish. While not even being able to kill the main boss, but you killing some worthless whites that nobody cares about.

GTFOH NIGGGA :what:

You miss me with that koon shytt.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
fukk outta here, he played the magic Negro in Bagger Vance, another movie Spike spoke out against and an alcoholic superhero in love with a white woman In Hancock Where a white man remade his image so society would accept him

And he bullshytting hard about the Egypt movie he was supposed to do. He been talking about that since 2010.

Will know goddamn well he not doing a film about a Black Egypt with an all black cast and him as a powerful Black Pharoah :mjpls: His wife gonna be Julia Roberts or some shyt :mjpls:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again niggga. Bagger Vance was early in his career and he was the lead in Hitchcock.

So the movie he made after Bad Boys, Independence Day, Men in Black, Enemy of the State and Wild Wild West was early in his career? He was making 20M a movie by that point, one of the biggest stars period.

That movie was probably made at his peak.

And playing a black man in need of a white savior is cool if it's the lead role?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Will only does safe corny films for kids with no swearing, no way he could do a role like this.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the movie he made after Bad Boys, Independence Day, Men in Black, Enemy of the State and Wild Wild West was early in his career? He was making 20M a movie by that point, one of the biggest stars period.

That movie was probably made at his peak.

And playing a black man in need of a white savior is cool if it's the lead role?

Jamie Foxx wasn't even really the lead. That's the whole point Will was making. And at least every hero movie Will was in, that he was able to kill the boss. Name me another hero movie were the lead didn't kill the boss. So come again with that koon shytt.:rudy: