So Will Smith turned down Django??

Daps
Peep how Quentin was adamant on NOT letting Django kill the bad guy.

Making Django kill Cotton Candy would not have really thrown the movie off, so I wonder why Quentin didn't make the change...hmmm

Quentin knew what he was doing by making this fake ass "black superhero" movie. But dumb muthafukkas want to raise this shyt on some kinda pedestal.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
that would have ruined the steppin fetchit image hes cultivated for white folks

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

Making Django kill Cotton Candy would not have really thrown the movie off, so I wonder why Quentin didn't make the change...hmmm

Quentin knew what he was doing by making this fake ass "black superhero" movie. But dumb muthafukkas want to raise this shyt on some kinda pedestal.

Watching Tarantino in interviews talkin bout he hopes this will be a film for young black boys to watch as some sort of "coming of age" movie had me like :why: Who gave this dude a ghetto pass & who really thinks this is some hood classic for the black youth

I fux with Jackie Brown & Inglorious b*stards tho

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Preach...but they don't hear you though

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Will for not wanting to have a white savior. OT knew what the hell he was doing by making this patronizing film and dumb nikkaz fell for it. What would have been wrong for Jamie to kill Candy?

Just like Tariq pointed out, Jamie was killing worthless whites and not the boss. Unlike, Inglorious b*stards where OT had the Jews killing Hitler.

I think Will was just being PC in that interview. I bet Will was really like:childplease: when he saw that screenplay.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
so will can play a gay nikka and have gay sex on camera but django is when he's taking a stand you guys say :usure:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Will smith doesn't want to upset the white man..taking these safe roles...no wonder why he has no oscar

:dafuk:

he didn't want to upset the white man by refusing to be a supporting character/sidekick to a cac?

also notice how Django was BY FAR the most boring character in the movie

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: yall mad he wanted to kill the white guy instead of the stockholm syndrome black slave? fukk yall