So who's lying about Kamala Harris?

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Yeah I don’t know in what world people think Kamala is going to do better with blue collar and union white male voters in Battleground states than Biden would have done.
The only hope I can see is the non bigoted blue collar voters being more disgusted at Trumps lack of integrity compared to Kamala's history as "one of them" the wealthy educated elites.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Biden would have lost.
He was in the margin of error in most swing states.

I hate to say it because I defended the decision for him to stay in, but Biden was a drag on the ticket because of age and that debate performance.

I do think Biden could have won, but it's because Trump is deeply unlikeable, and it would have been by a small margin.

Trump (and Trump-ism) needs to be defeated decisively. Anything other than that is almost as bad as a Trump victory. If it's a close race that legitimizes Trump's arguments about voter fraud, which have been repeatedly proven untrue but yet persist.

I think Harris' campaign messaging calling the MAGA crowd "weird" is right on the money--and they are very weird--because it's exposing Trump's unlikability in a way Biden couldn't.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah I don’t know in what world people think Kamala is going to do better with blue collar and union white male voters in Battleground states than Biden would have done.

I don't realistically see union bosses that endorsed Biden pulling that support for his VP/endorsee. :unimpressed:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I think it's really simple... Trump is a one trick pony....that racist shyt worked in 2016 for multiple reasons

Today he's a convicted felon with no vision for the future...his only hope is white males vote for him in record numbers.

That's why he did what he did today..... he's a desperate man ....his rally in PA doubled down on his bullshyt... He's a fukking weirdo loser :camby:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just curious, How is that any different than calling them deplorable…? And that backfired like shyt.

Time and timing.

"Time" because people have had time to see how completely insane his supporters really are (i.e. Jan 6th).

"Timing" because Clinton played right into the messaging about her looking down on regular folk. Them nikkas was weird then, but that was mostly hand-waived away as normal election hype.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
bytch ass smart dumb clown don't tag me with your stupid bullshyt.

white conservative males are the enemy of Black progress.

You pussies are too afraid to fight so you attack the Democrat instead.
Keep sucking DNC dikk you sellout :mjlol:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
@I Really Mean It was a pretty consistent Trump supporter for years IIRC. Not sure what changed but I think he had his NWUC.

Either way, calling him a "shill" because he no longer supports Trump or #BothSides is high key hilarious. :mjlol:
He's a shill because he's supporting the DNC because "democracy is at stake" :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just weren't paying attention to the right sources

once the debate happened it was a wrap for biden.

kamala gets the spot because she is the VP and it's the easiest way to do things this late in the game.

anyone is better than biden who is a walking corpse.

donald trump is hated by millions of americans and has never won a popular vote. so there is a lot of enthusiasm around a person whose brain isn't rapidly turning to mush going up against him.

it's not that confusing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think people just got it wrong.

No one anticipated her to get that much support that quickly. Especially the people that wanted to push Biden out.

But be clear that enthusiasm is mostly from the base of democratic voters that were always gonna vote democrat.

It’s yet to be seen wether she can pull enough new people in to win the election

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I think it's really simple... Trump is a one trick pony....that racist shyt worked in 2016 for multiple reasons

Today he's a convicted felon with no vision for the future...his only hope is white males vote for him in record numbers.

That's why he did what he did today..... he's a desperate man ....his rally in PA doubled down on his bullshyt... He's a fukking weirdo loser :camby:
Picking JD Vance as his VP was a desperate move to reach his dwindling base as well. He knows they come from Vance's background. Unfortunately for him Vance does not seem well liked either.