So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is where you keep boxing yourself in a corner with bullshyt. Halo was so broken that Microsoft intentionally did not release an xbox one halo mcc bundle on launch day and had to wait months to do so after the game got patched up.
You made this up.

Halo MCC was broken and an unmitigated disaster at launch, Bloodborne by the looks of it is not. Metacritic reviewers and user scores check out, no widespread forum talk about how "broken" it is either.
There is a thread on gaf about the issues, but this speaks to my point.

The reaction to the issues are like night and day. You continually call Halo broken which it wasnt. And you continually pretend that the issues in bloodborne don't exist.

In reality Halos issues are overblown, and bloodbornes are being ignored by people like you

This is probably your worst thread on here yet, an absolute terrible fukking thread :heh:
No you're a trash poster mod and person.

Go away:camby:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You made this up.

There is a thread on gaf about the issues, but this speaks to my point.

The reaction to the issues are like night and day. You continually call Halo broken which it wasnt. And you continually pretend that the issues in bloodborne don't exist.

In reality Halos issues are overblown, and bloodbornes are being ignored by people like you

No you're a trash poster mod and person.

Go away:camby:
Yeah, I've let this thread go on for 4+ pages already and its neither amusing to anyone or filled with factual evidence. It's a typical BS thread from Meach on the release of a popular exclusive on the console he doesn't prefer.

This is probably one of the best examples of a low quality thread that is neither funny or factual. Absolutely no redeeming qualities and the thread ratings from 15+ in this forum show that.

Try to be better next time.

Closed

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Sony has let us know that there is a progression bug affecting a small number of Bloodborne players."

First sentence my man. I still don't agree with your point that this is some wide spread garbage of a broken game.

That's tge statement from Sony obviously they'll say its a small number.

343 claimed most users weren't having huge problems either.

And again in no way am I saying that bloodborne is widespread garbage of a broken game. Hell I went out and purchase the game after making the thread.

I'm saying other games that got that label has similar problems and were undeserving of that label