So whats the downside of living life on easy mode? (No kids/ no small kids)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
if you have no kids there is ZERO chance of them taking care of you, if you have them you have a 50% chance.
So people without kids are called selfish but parents in this thread bragging about using their own kids for labor and as a retirement plan.
Based on what?
He just speaking out his ass. You don't need kids to save for retirement.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So people without kids are called selfish but parents in this thread bragging about using their own kids for labor and as a retirement plan.

He just speaking out his ass. You don't need kids to save for retirement.

Why are you talking about? I said in my initial post that there are no downsides to not having kids UNLESS you can pay for people to take care of you when you get older.

Which is basically what you said. You don’t need kids if you save for retirement.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Why are you talking about? I said in my initial post that there are no downsides to not having kids UNLESS you can pay for people to take care of you when you get older.

Which is basically what you said. You don’t need kids if you save for retirement.
Ok, my fault G. I would still add however if you can't save for retirement how the hell are you gonna support and raise kids?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, my fault G. I would still add however if you can't save for retirement how the hell are you gonna support and raise kids?

all good.

And that’s a question people should really ask themselves.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
all good.

And that’s a question people should really ask themselves.
Yeah I don't think that's fair to the child you poor as hell can't give that child a good quality of life but expect them to take care of you when you're older.

Hell nah, fukk out here. It's easier to not have kids and put a small amount of money you make every pay period towards retirement.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't think that's fair to the child you poor as hell can't give that child a good quality of life but expect them to take care of you when you're older.

Hell nah, fukk out here. It's easier to not have kids and put a small amount of money you make every pay period towards retirement.
It's amazing how many people can't grasp that concept

I had to go through a similar situation as the bolded.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depression and loneliness is one of em, humans in a sense are social creatures even introverts like myself can't escape it

But imo the pros vastly outweighs the cons, the thought of having no one but myself depend on me as a 30 year old is tranquil

Everything is exactly how I left it in the house, no crying screaming kids greeting u after work, no worrying about tuition fees, daycare fees etc etc
It's schweeeet
No wonder I drink so much :why:

247Alex

Pro
Daps
I swear I just a saw a commercial about a couple discussing which kid will take care of them in the future lol - it was some investment company but ya lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for me it’s kind of bothering me now that I’m older…when I was younger I wasn’t lonely even tho I preferred to spend time alone but I was always in the mix and had steady friends and a decent rotation of women being that I was out and about more…now that I find myself spending more time at home which happens for some of us as we get older, sometimes (not all the time but sometimes) I find myself thinking what if I had tried starting a family when I was younger…but then I realize there are dudes who have a wife and kids at home and their asses are still lonely cuz their wives and kids don’t be fukking with them like that lol…not saying that’s the case with all married men with families but a lot of them being thinking the grass is greener for dudes who are single and vice versa

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depression and loneliness is one of em, humans in a sense are social creatures even introverts like myself can't escape it

But imo the pros vastly outweighs the cons, the thought of having no one but myself depend on me as a 30 year old is tranquil

Everything is exactly how I left it in the house, no crying screaming kids greeting u after work, no worrying about tuition fees, daycare fees etc etc
It's schweeeet

ya I feel like issues I had at work would’ve been far more stressful if I had kids…also I wouldn’t have had the opportunities to try starting my own business at the time or make some worthwhile investments bcuz I would’ve been hesitant (and rightfully so) to take those risks financially if I had a family depending on me