So we gonna act like Scandal ain't that show?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so basically this is Grey's Anatomy reapplied to politics instead of at a hospital?

can anybody that watches both Grey's and this show compare them? i got burned out on Grey's but one day i'll catch back up but shyt got kinda preachy with all the hospital patients having tailor made situations to teach members of the main cast a lesson. that and the fact that they kept getting rid of the characters i liked the most.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just realized this thread has 5*s.

Let me change that real quick

:jawalrus:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
so basically this is Grey's Anatomy reapplied to politics instead of at a hospital?

can anybody that watches both Grey's and this show compare them? i got burned out on Grey's but one day i'll catch back up but shyt got kinda preachy with all the hospital patients having tailor made situations to teach members of the main cast a lesson. that and the fact that they kept getting rid of the characters i liked the most.

grey's focuses on the lives of many main characters and scandal mostly focuses on the relationship of one. It's more "dark" than grey's is too

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I missed last weeks episode because of the storm. Anybody can tell me what went down?
President recovered

He back running the country. Olivia and the Senator dude had a fallen out because he believe she and the president had a relationship. President speaks to the nation and there is a flashback to his dad and how much of an a$$hole he was to the president. Dad was also a politician and his presidential dreams ended with a hooker in his lap. Dad was being a jerk to Fitz before the election. Also they show the origin of the election rigging.

To end it, Fitz wants to divorce the first lady while the Senator proposes to Olivia.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
President recovered

He back running the country. Olivia and the Senator dude had a fallen out because he believe she and the president had a relationship. President speaks to the nation and there is a flashback to his dad and how much of an a$$hole he was to the president. Dad was also a politician and his presidential dreams ended with a hooker in his lap. Dad was being a jerk to Fitz before the election. Also they show the origin of the election rigging.

To end it, Fitz wants to divorce the first lady while the Senator proposes to Olivia.

Appreciate that fam.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This show is so unbelievable and that is what makes it watchable. Like what else outrageous plot can they come out with next. Can't blame the president for what he did though. Eye for an eye.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the first season better when each episode had different clients. This Fitz story line is becoming so annoying, that I wished he didn't wake up so we can get some new story lines. The show has potential, but if it got canceled, I wouldn't miss it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This show is so unbelievable and that is what makes it watchable. Like what else outrageous plot can they come out with next. Can't blame the president for what he did though. Eye for an eye.
of course, but that was a turning point for this show. Even though the president was cheating on his wife and shyt, dude was the one positive character in this show. Now he isnt anymore.

And like I always said, he is not leaving his wife for Olivia. She stupid.

But this episode is another example of why the writers suck. The First Lady gives birth last week. This week, she walking around fine and no issues and the baby is nowhere to be found.