So we gonna act like Scandal ain't that show?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Show is ok. Repetitive as fukk tho, but Kerri Washington is mean as fukk :mjpls:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I watch it with my wife but it is nothing special. The plot lines and premise are a little to :deadmanny: for me to get into. I like that the show has a strong black female lead, but Kerry being putty at the prez's penis juice is :scusthov: to me based on the way they build the character.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've watched every episode of Scandal and i pretty much enjoy it. Though every storyline is far from believable. But to all the cats calling KW hot. Yeah she was in them I think i love my wife days. But now with her losing all that weight she has lost of her appeal to me now. Still would fukk though.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, yeah..........this show is :scusthov: status. I've beeen roped into watching a couple of episodes with women, and I'm convinced this the creator of the show (Shondra Rhimes) getting her troll on.

All the vaunted plot twists are absurd.

All of the women on the show are on some God Mode shyt.

All the men are simp status or effectively useless.

But the worst.....

These nikkas expect me to take fukking Cuban B serious as a coldblooded soldier! :why:

fukkouttahere, b.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So, yeah..........this show is :scusthov: status. I've beeen roped into watching a couple of episodes with women, and I'm convinced this the creator of the show (Shondra Rhimes) getting her troll on.

All the vaunted plot twists are absurd.

All of the women on the show are on some God Mode shyt.

All the men are simp status or effectively useless.

But the worst.....

These nikkas expect me to take fukking Cuban B serious as a coldblooded soldier! :why:

fukkouttahere, b.

Every scene with Cuban B acting like a degenerate assassin has me dying. The show is full of fukkery like that.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
But the worst.....

fukkouttahere, b.

:merchant: I ain't even realize that was him. :snoop: now it's gon hard for me to take him serious too

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I fukk with this show. I hate that tall redhead though. Unloyal ass broad....

Huck and Harrison are cool....

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i checked it out yesterday, couldnt quite get into it, but it was definitely not boring. it seemed like they had more incidents that could have either caused an impeacment or maybe triggered a revolution or war in one episode than i can ever remember seeing in a whole season of any other show outside of 24.

i think my detachment from the show stems from the fact that, at least in the couple episodes i watched, i never got a chance to see really what she does or why she is good at it.

and that would be assassin/mentally challenged dude is a terrible actor

and call me a prude, but for some reason i hated seeing the first lady get cheated on like this :to:

but damn, kerri washington is fine :lawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show is for black women who dream about interracial dating

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ive been hearing about this shyt on fb and ppl I knwo have been talking about it...will check it out