So we gonna act like Scandal ain't that show?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I caught it here and there with my wife, and I downloaded Season 2 for her because she started watching Season 1 on Netflix after Season 2 started...

I don't know how yal watch it every week though. Can't do it.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I caught it here and there with my wife, and I downloaded Season 2 for her because she started watching Season 1 on Netflix after Season 2 started...

I'm able to suspend my disbelief in the show's outrageous plots by just thinking the show takes place in the same universe as 24.

air force 1 gets shot down? :manny:

president's chief of staff is ordering hits on us citizens? :manny:

a group of africans 10 deep storm the white house via underground tunnel system? :manny:

cuban b is jack bauer, jason bourne, and macgyver all rolled into one? :manny:

:manny:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
just say this shyt out loud, "I can't wait to watch Scandal this week."

Scandal is a top 5 gay word. The show gets no burn off of principle.

But I know you nikkas is really just watching so you can get in with the females at work/school :shaq:

so y'all get e daps for gaming the system

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who cant stand the whole relationship with her and the oresident im good with everything else

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
know what... I started to not even bother checking up on this show, despite how good the trailer I just watched made me think it could be.

I only noticed this thread cause my S/O was talking about her dumb cluck cluck chicken head dumb delta ass female coworkers said it was good.

Them bytches got the stylistic taste of a block of styrofoam. They 30-40 years old with 5 kids by 6 dudes and they wanna bump gucci mane and go to the club What the fukk you listening to them for?

:wow: a-anyway.... the last time I seen or heard anyone say this about a television show:

...it was me saying it cause I had gotten hooked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 24 hour wait was fukking agonizing. I didn't see how those poor souls waited a whole week for that... that HEISENBERG BLUE METH that was Buffy. :ohlawd:

And on the strength of that, despite the backwood cottonfield yessa massa trained cow stomached bytches thats gonna eventually lead my girl to being shared saying it's a good show....

I'ma check it out.

sorry for including you in this post, GoldenGlove (I dont know you nikka fukk you)... I'm on all types of shyt right now and buzzing like a caffeinated hornet.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Enjoy the show. Last episode wrapped everything up too neatly for me... and this is a show where everything gets wrapped up too neatly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
know what... I started to not even bother checking up on this show, despite how good the trailer I just watched made me think it could be.

I only noticed this thread cause my S/O was talking about her dumb cluck cluck chicken head dumb delta ass female coworkers said it was good.

Them bytches got the stylistic taste of a block of styrofoam. They 30-40 years old with 5 kids by 6 dudes and they wanna bump gucci mane and go to the club What the fukk you listening to them for?

:wow: a-anyway.... the last time I seen or heard anyone say this about a television show:

...it was me saying it cause I had gotten hooked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 24 hour wait was fukking agonizing. I didn't see how those poor souls waited a whole week for that... that HEISENBERG BLUE METH that was Buffy. :ohlawd:

And on the strength of that, despite the backwood cottonfield yessa massa trained cow stomached bytches thats gonna eventually lead my girl to being shared saying it's a good show....

I'ma check it out.

sorry for including you in this post, GoldenGlove (I dont know you nikka fukk you)... I'm on all types of shyt right now and buzzing like a caffeinated hornet.

wait you saying that cause you dont like it. :wtb:

:dwillhuh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I watched season 1 :ehh: It was pretty good. I started getting annoyed with her and the president storyline and even more annoyed when I heard they were still carrying that story on to season two.

I probably will catch up and watch Season 2 at some point (probably after basketball season) but I'm watching the Walking Dead now (season 2) and with Suits, Shameless, Workaholics coming back its just too many other shows to watch...

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't know man. I kinda get that vibe that Kerry Washington doesn't f*ck wit the brothas. Until I get some confirmation, I ain't f*ckin' wit her show.

Besides, everytime I watch a network TV drama, I be like :huhldup:. They just don't have the same feel as a premium channel show :yeshrug:

Agree on both accounts. The show is confrontational to me by its nature, and why fukk with something like this when premium channels do this kinda stuff so much better anyways?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:whew: prez want a divorce. His wife knew what was about to go down she didn't wanna get out car