So we gonna act like Scandal ain't that show?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it is.

I caught a few episodes and I wasn't all that impressed. I've been recommended the show only by women also. I came home last night and my wife was watching it. I checked it out, but it's just, I don't know... seems like there's a bit of over talking at times. The dialog was going overboard on the scenes I've watched and it had me like :comeon:

I just like conspiracy but it is a show for women based on them bytches being overpowered like a super saiyan.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man, that show is fukking ridiculous. I mean, RIDICULOUS.

It's entertaining though.
its the most absurd show Ive ever seen. Its so stupid, the dialogue sucks, the pacing is awful, the acting is really substandard

yet I watch it every week because its so damn entertaining:why:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I really dislike the fact that a black woman is a jumpoff for the President. Dude aint never leaving his wife. He knows that. She knows that. We all know that.

Neg :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
its the most absurd show Ive ever seen. Its so stupid, the dialogue sucks, the pacing is awful, the acting is really substandard

There Are MUCH stupider shows. And I like the fact that its a black woman being empowered and solving all the mysteries/scandals. Her Black Excellence Swag is:lawd:

When she's not simping the CAC :scusthov:

YBE

Banned
Daps

Truth hurts :yeshrug: When Grant needs his black fix, he comes through whispering sweet nothings in her ear. "Just a moment with you makes all that I go through bearable, Olivia" :noah: Then afterward, he laces up his oxfords and goes back to his real family :heh: :pachaha:

Meanwhile, the black senator guy, the one she can actually have a real future with, he'll never get her full attention. And of course, nobody sees a problem with that :deadrose: Its even worse that a Ivy league educated black woman wrote the show :deadrose:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

yet I watch it every week because its so damn entertaining:why:
That's the vibe I got.

I'll let my wife watch it, but I ain't really going to get into it. I'll just check it out when she has it on to appear like I'm interested in something she likes watching.

:heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There Are MUCH stupider shows. And I like the fact that its a black woman being empowered and solving all the mysteries/scandals. Her Black Excellence Swag is:lawd:
When she's not simping the CAC :scusthov:

I didnt say stupid, I said absurd. The show is the most absurd show Ive ever seen.

24 is more believable than this show. :russ:

That's the vibe I got.

I'll let my wife watch it, but I ain't really going to get into it. I'll just check it out when she has it on to appear like I'm interested in something she likes watching.

:heh:

i kind of wish I didnt start watching it. I only started because of Kerry Washington.

I tweet every week about how absurd it is, but im tweeting every week watching commenting on how absurd it is :why:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Truth hurts :yeshrug: When Grant needs his black fix, he comes through whispering sweet nothings in her ear. "Just a moment with you makes all that I go through bearable, Olivia" :noah: Then afterward, he laces up his oxfords and goes back to his real family :heh: :pachaha:

Meanwhile, the black senator guy, the one she can actually have a real future with, he'll never get her full attention. And of course, nobody sees a problem with that :deadrose: Its even worse that a Ivy league educated black woman wrote the show :deadrose:

fukk you! When he thought he was going to be impeached he said that he wasn't upset about it because that meant he could get a divorce and be with olivia. As soon as his presidency is over he's going to marry her!

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just straight :noah: for Kerry every time it comes on. I can't wait for that bytch ass president to die tho :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fukk you! When he thought he was going to be impeached he said that he wasn't upset about it because that meant he could get a divorce and be with olivia. As soon as his presidency is over he's going to marry her!
:stopitslime:

he is never marrying her.