So we gone act like The-Coli aint pro-PAWG?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm pro-fatsss period...fukk I care what color the chick is.

:jawalrus:

As a man in 2012, if you're not sexually attracted to a woman because her skin is not the same hue as yours, there's something seriously wrong with you.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Pawgs are the greatest thing on this damn earth......which is why I am 1 starring your thread for only having one pic of a Pawg in it as of right now, but + rep for the thread....don't ask me how

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The c00ns come out at day break

who ever brought up whitewomenblackmen.com is 100% spot on. and the worst part about that site is, they reach so hard to prove that so and so black male celebrity and so and so white female celebrity are hooking up, when all their doing is just taking a picture together.:laugh:

bunch of thirsty c00ns in there.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:jawalrus:

As a man in 2012, if you're not sexually attracted to a woman because her skin is not the same hue as yours, there's something seriously wrong with you.

What if you're not attracted to thin lips and the smell of bologna? Nevermind the fact they age horribly.

who ever brought up whitewomenblackmen.com is 100% spot on. and the worst part about that site is, they reach so hard to prove that so and so black male celebrity and so and so white female celebrity are hooking up, when all their doing is just taking a picture together.:laugh:

What kills me is these nikkas talk about PAWGS, posting pictures of video models with abnormally big asses that isn't the norm, and then when you see their PAWGS the acronym really just means Plain-ass-white-girl. I seen nikkas in threads lusting after the flatest of assed white women and claiming they were "pawgs" :birdman:

And why do I care? Cause you lame nikkas got these ordinary white bytches hitting on me and getting offended when I turn them down, because you thirsty ass nikkas gassed them up like they were Gods gift to those with melanin.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse

I was gonna come in here and gas up some pawgs then I clicked your sig and gave me the :krs: face

my nikka!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDZ6W.jpg

is that flower tucci:dwillhuh:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you can't pull bad black chicks, you Damn sure aint pulling bad white ones.

You nikkas ain't getting pawgs

COSIGN wilt. Fat ass white girls looking at me blushing waiting for me to holla cuz yallbl gassed em.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
And why do I care? Cause you lame nikkas got these ordinary white bytches hitting on me and getting offended when I turn them down, because you thirsty ass nikkas gassed them up like they were Gods gift to those with melanin.

The worst is when the fat ones start trying to grind their cottage cheese asses on you in the clubs :gag: Thirsty c00n ass nikkas ruin it for everyone.:smh: