So We Gon Act Like Frank Ocean Aint About To Drop ..

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Same here. Ocean and the Weeknd are both snoozefest.

I tried to take them serious but there shyt is the cure to Insomnia...

I think cats just like to support anything thats not mainstream... like calling shyt classic before it even drops... nikkaz are just starved for something different so they accept & embrace anything that's not considered mainstream... :upsetfavre:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
he gon be bumpin it when he pick his boy up to go to the "club" and toot the horn two times wit da bass rumblin .. . soon as his dude reach da whip he reach over and get the lock for him . . .

:ld::shake::ohhh:

.. and then he open the door and before dude sit down he ask his man . . "yo how my fit look ??!" while smoothin his hands down the front of his jeans . .

:wtf::aicmon::pacspit::pachaha::leon::hamster:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cant wait until his album comes out! I love him no matter what. And I bet the haters in here would be bumping his music on the low.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
all them reviews sound like they was written by males that get fukked by other males
cosign
Or maybe no one wants to give bad reviews because it would make them look like homophobes :ld:
cosign
Just as long as you buy the album shouldnt be a problem :birdman:

Nah, no need to lie to your fans than come out with some bs that's looking for publicity right there.

he been lying to his fans for years tho pretending to be straight :huhldup: its an obvious publicity stunt brehbreh
N.E.R.D_-_Seeing_Sounds.jpg

Looking forward to the album. But I'm sure there will be some :scusthov: moments sprinkled throughout.
so you lookin forward to a gay album?
Loose you cool peoples but I hope you realize a lot of that industry co-signing and album praising comes DIRECTLY from the fact the dude came out as a fakkit. They love that shyt and there's definitely an agenda behind propping Frank Ocean on a pedestal.

real shyt :obama: