So We Gon Act Like Frank Ocean Aint About To Drop ..

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I'll jus cop the instrumental version of this. Don't want to have to drop the :notsure: face when listening to the record.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just realized this nicca dropped pyramids.

That was my shyt.

Ewww.

Fa99ot actually made something I liked. Aight I'mma just stick him in the Luthor Vandros category, avoid the gay songs and call it a day.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lol @ coming out being a publicity stunt. That shyt is a career killer if anything.

Also he didn't really come out. Somebody who heard the album put it together from a particular song because he used him instead of her.

With that said this fagget ass nikka about to make a dope ass album. Minus the Forrest gump track lmao.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
'Forrest Gump'

It's hard to know what to make of 'Forrest Gump'. Presenting Ocean's memories of a boy he once knew, with sweetly strummed guitar and skipping rope lilt shunted against Ocean's desirous vocals the impression you get is of adolescent love and, well, of chances missed. There's a homoerotic undertone to lyrics like "Forest, I'm nervous" or "You're running on my mind boy," while smuggled in between references to the titular simpleton there's something remarkably sexual about the line "my fingertips and my lips are burning, on this cigarette" That said: "You're so buff and strong" suggests a bit of tongue-in-cheek prank-playing. We'll never know. In the coda Ocean whistles cutely as he retreats into the sunset, secrets safely stored.

Read more at ONTD: Oh No They Didn't! - Frank Ocean's "Channel Orange": 'Track by Track Review'

So you guys are going to bump this in the whip and with your brehs?

thats wild homo

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
only a homo wouldnt mind listening to a nikka melodizing about wanting to be with another nikka

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
All three songs I've heard from the album are dope. Only liked one or two songs off his last tape so hopefully this lives up to the hype.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Lol @ coming out being a publicity stunt. That shyt is a career killer if anything.

Also he didn't really come out. Somebody who heard the album put it together from a particular song because he used him instead of her.

With that said this fagget ass nikka about to make a dope ass album. Minus the Forrest gump track lmao.

Not in 2012. The gay agenda is strong, yo.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
So you guys are going to bump this in the whip and with your brehs?

thats wild homo

he gon be bumpin it when he pick his boy up to go to the "club" and toot the horn two times wit da bass rumblin .. . soon as his dude reach da whip he reach over and get the lock for him . . .

:ld::shake::ohhh: