So We Gon Act Like Frank Ocean Aint About To Drop ..

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
why y'all nikkas in here if ya dont care :manny:

This is exactly what I was talking about. nikkas that didn't listen to his music before, claim to not like it, and claim to not care about his album and his career keep flocking to all the threads about him and rush to discuss him. Is this that gay agenda yall keep talking about? :comeon:

Like I said, can't wait for the 17th. Gonna cop Life is Good and Chanel Orange. Going to listen to Chanel Orange first too, because fukk yall nikkas:ld:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
This is exactly what I was talking about. nikkas that didn't listen to his music before, claim to not like it, and claim to not care about his album and his career keep flocking to all the threads about him and rush to discuss him. Is this that gay agenda yall keep talking about? :comeon:

Like I said, can't wait for the 17th. Gonna cop Life is Good and Chanel Orange. Going to listen to Chanel Orange first too, because i wanna fukk yall nikkas:ld:

:scusthov:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Still in hear defending listening to homoerotic songs I see you fakkits.

:wow:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not in hiphop/R&B tho. Well I guess it is now. Lol

If you can be a rapper and wear skin tight, zebra striped leggings at the MTV music awards and still remain one of the biggest draws in the genre, the gay agenda is getting strong in hip hop too.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can be a rapper and wear skin tight, zebra striped leggings at the MTV music awards and still remain one of the biggest draws in the genre, the gay agenda is getting strong in hip hop too.

notice how that fakkit Charmander is in this thread givin daps like hotcakes, as if Wayne aint a fakkit himself. Matter of fact, that bum ass fakkit Charmander was rockin a half-naked pic of Lil B as his avy on Sohh. Dude is a fruit fly.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Now that we know hes a homo, the buzz for his album has dwindled. Gonna be the anthem in the gay community though. This man respresents AIDS in the Black community and i cant support that.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Only thing dat fakkit is gonna drop is his eyes when he sees some brotha in da midst of crossin his legs. :childplease: