So We Gon Act Like Frank Ocean Aint About To Drop ..

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
N.E.R.D_-_Seeing_Sounds.jpg

Looking forward to the album. But I'm sure there will be some :scusthov: moments sprinkled throughout.

another couple of gay artists who gonna come out tha pantry in the next year

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Loose you cool peoples but I hope you realize a lot of that industry co-signing and album praising comes DIRECTLY from the fact the dude came out as a fakkit. They love that shyt and there's definitely an agenda behind propping Frank Ocean on a pedestal.

That's not to say the album won't be great though.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Loose you cool peoples but I hope you realize a lot of that industry co-signing and album praising comes DIRECTLY from the fact the dude came out as a fakkit. They love that shyt and there's definitely an agenda behind propping Frank Ocean on a pedestal.

That's not to say the album won't be great though.

every review i listed was before he came out as a fakkit. Im sure there will be bias after the fact though.

Daps
That exposing rappers thread has me thinking that nikkas were planning this for a very long time. Because he was getting alot of suspicious c/s. Beyonce? I never heard Beyonce c/s anyone before correct me if Im wrong.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Hes gonna be the trending topic and become the industry go to
R&b artist..people are gonna step over themselves not to hate on the
Gay guy..

Its 2012 its cool to be a fukking half a faq mezza fanook

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That exposing rappers thread has me thinking that nikkas were planning this for a very long time. Because he was getting alot of suspicious c/s. Beyonce? I never heard Beyonce c/s anyone before correct me if Im wrong.

He wrote for Beyonce's last album.

From last year
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1667490/beyonce-complex-frank-ocean-kanye-west.jhtml

"Jay had a CD playing in the car one Sunday when we were driving to Brooklyn," she tells Complex about hearing Odd Future's Frank Ocean, who co-wrote the 4 track "I Miss You." "I noticed his tone, his arrangements, and his storytelling. I immediately reached out to him — literally the next morning. I asked him to fly to New York and work on my record."

Another Beyonce co-sign

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...nce-told-kanye-west-to-sign-him-to-good-music

CyHi Da Prynce got one of his first big looks by sneaking a guest verse onto Kanye West’s “So Appalled,” an appearance that led ‘Ye to sign him to his G.O.O.D. Music label. But what most listeners don’t know is that after playing the cut for a group of people that included Beyonce, the songstress urged him to ink a deal with CyHi.

“He called me one day like, ‘Yo,’ cause I guess he was playing the music for everybody, like Beyonce or whatever, and I guess he left the song on too long and my verse came on and he was like, ‘Congratulations, you made the album,’” he told PosterchildJ1.com. “I was like, ‘Ya!’