so we all agree? High Society >>>> Mr. Somebody

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Sometimes there are individuals who can envelope themselves in the verbage of a culture or way of life but expose themselves when they use said verbage to express themselves in ways that indicate a true lack of understanding for the details of the culture they claim.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

couldn't have said it better myself brother Somebody....it only takes listening to them for a few moments before the nature of their true pedigree becomes evident. you can run ...but you can't hide as they say.. yes? truly demonic indeed.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
:childplease: there is NOBODY topping my hoity toity-ness .
you're more than welcome give it your best shot however...sir.

:smugdraper:

Ahhhh, I seem to have discovered the root of this level of discourse you have presented unwarrantedly in this here posting. You have mistaken this for a competition, which I am sad to say, it is not. A dignified gentleman such as myself would never engage in unnecessary technological warfare via typing and computing apparatuses as there are more pressing matters at hand in this world of toil and trouble.

I can not imagine so, but if you must continue on, I must already grant you the title for the most snobbish person on a hippity-hop message board of harlots, heathens, jezebels, and proletariat b*stards for I could never engage in such a battle in knowing the class and polished background of myself. The award is yours for taking, my "lady", but (gladly) it is a one man "battle" here.

Sometimes there are individuals who can themselves in the verbage of a culture or way of life but themselves when they use said verbage to express themselves in ways that indicate a true lack of understanding for the details of the culture they claim.

Its so , friend. :sitdown:

Jealousy is not only a foul, but a womanly trait my acquaintance. Let us not engage in "kitchenly" manners. Don't you say?

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Ahhhh, I seem to have discovered the root of this level of discourse you have presented unwarrantedly in this here posting. You have mistaken this for a competition, which I am sad to say, it is not. A dignified gentleman such as myself would never engage in unnecessary technological warfare via typing and computing apparatuses as there are more pressing matters at hand in this world of toil and trouble.

I can not imagine so, but if you must continue on, I must already grant you the title for the most snobbish person on a hippity-hop message board of harlots, heathens, jezebels, and proletariat b*stards for I could never engage in such a battle in knowing the class and polished background of myself. The award is yours for taking, my "lady", but (gladly) it is a one man "battle" here.

Jealousy is not only a foul, but a womanly trait my acquaintance. Let us not engage in "kitchenly" manners. Don't you say?
:ooh:

:clap:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

:russ::russ::laff:

Touche... kind sir. Good day and god speed. *curtseys out of thread*
:smugdraper:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I don't mean to hate on High Society, but this alias was done to much greater effect and exuded much more class in the form of Victorian Thug.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I don't mean to hate on High Society, but this alias was done to much greater effect and exuded much more class in the form of Victorian Thug.

Yea no disrespect, but Vic Thug was at least 10 times better. But then again, Vic Thug is arguably the greatest of all time.

At any rate, Mowgli is still clearly the top dog in these minor sparring exercises.