so we all agree? High Society >>>> Mr. Somebody

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The chinese thought that mojojitsu shyt would help them out too in the boxer rebellion.. tell me how that worked out breh

I dont understand what point your making here. You're saying boxing is useless, muay thai is useless and brazillian jiujitsu is useless. What about this 9mm and semi auto benelli, machete, ninja sword and pocket knife? Is that going to help me, friend? Against an army, i doubt it but against a demonic individual i will take my chances. Its better then being weak and helpless.

Lets be realistic here, you are not tough and you are not a fighter. You arent even a weekend warrior. Looking at your name i suspect you may use some kind of off brand prescription medication which is an instant giveaway that you have no discipline and are prone to weakness. If you cant even overcome the monkey of addiction how can you speak on fighting? You seem like the type of friend who would need to be carried out of a cardio kickboxing class so i really do not believe you have the discipline required to become more then a regular man, from a combat standpoint.

You are the weak, friend and should be thankful there are friends in this world who will protect your minute frame from the demons that lurk in demonic shadows. I may need to box someone down one day for using your face like a toilet as i pass by a dark alley with my hands in my pockets whistling Jeepers Creepers. Lets be more kind to one another because i dont see the vision of this demonic exchange. You will need to pop more pills to even think you can test the followers of Christ, friend. :sitdown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Coming from someone who uses aliases on message boards and practices bjj... i took karate in elementary school but then i grew the fukk up.. if i am in a fight i doubt i have time to set up a roundhouse kick and even more doubt that grappling will help a friend that is being jumped. What good is hand to hand in the age of gunpowder dipshyt?
And i dont pop pills breh. Prolly know more about the bible and i guarantee i would break your face and dislocate my foot stomping the shyt outta you. You are the bane of civilization you thirtyseven year old jujitsu p*ssy.

Call me when u get that black belt :wtf: is a brown belt

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Coming from someone who uses aliases on message boards and practices bjj... i took karate in elementary school but then i grew the fukk up.. if i am in a fight i doubt i have time to set up a roundhouse kick and even more doubt that grappling will help a friend that is being jumped. What good is hand to hand in the age of gunpowder dipshyt?
And i dont pop pills breh. Prolly know more about the bible and i guarantee i would break your face and dislocate my foot stomping the shyt outta you. You are the bane of civilization you thirtyseven year old jujitsu p*ssy.

Call me when u get that black belt :wtf: is a brown belt

Brown is before black. It means ive almost finished 10000 hours of grappling. Coupled with my striking, this is enough for me to have zero fear hearing the idle threats of someone who took Karate in elementary school. In most fights, people are not being jumped, friend and if i was being jumped, hopefully my boxing would allow me to cut the elite angles and get out of there to avoid injury. You are furious because you are weak, non-athletic and not in great shape like friends but there is a way out of this. Please start taking a fighting art and go to the gym so you can gain the confidence that you lack in real life. Everyone has guns, friend but not everyone you fight will shoot you. This is backed up by statistics that show murders are going down every year. People are handling more problems with fists then with iron. Hopefully you dont have a heat seeking fistile locked onto your jaw because i know even if you have a gun at home, you arent going to do anything with it but watch it look dangerous. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: Go pop your pills and feel brave. I pray to God so im powerful.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Brown is before black. It means ive almost finished 10000 hours of grappling. This is enough for me to have zero fear hearing the idle threats of someone who took karate in elementary school. In most fights, people are not being jumped, friend and if i was being jumped, hopefully my boxing would allow me to cut the elite angles and get out of there to avoid injury. You are furious because you are weak but there is a way out of this, please start taking a fighting art so you can gain the confidence that you lack in real life. Everyone has guns, friend but not everyone you fight will shoot you. This is backed up by statistics that show murders are going down every year. People are handling more problems with fists then with iron. Hopefully you dont have a heat seeking fistile locked onto your jaw because i know even if you have a gun at home, you arent going to do anything with it but watch it look dangerous. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: Go pop your pills and feel brave. I pray to God so im powerful.

Still dont erase the fact that you a grown ass man measuring how many hours u spend on top of other men... tyler perry might have a position for you as his "bodyguard"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Still dont erase the fact that you a grown ass man measuring how many hours u spend on top of other men... tyler perry might have a position for you as his "bodyguard"

Homosexuality is not a thought that goes into the mind of a man who trains to break bones and render people unconcious. You are weak so clearly, you have a mind that caters to weak minded subjects. Lets avoid this by learning how to fight and then gaining respect for other people who do. You become more frail with every post when you speak to unrationally demonic, friend. :sitdown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Didnt they teach you never underestimate your opponet in them bullshytty classes breh? U know nothin of my size and unlike you i actually had a dad to teach me how to fight. I dont spend my adulthood bragging about hugging grown ass men as i learn to fight. Your bytch ass watching chuck norris and thinking thats how it really is.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Didnt they teach you never underestimate your opponet in them bullshytty classes breh? U know nothin of my size and unlike you i actually had a dad to teach me how to fight. I dont spend my adulthood bragging about hugging grown ass men as i learn to fight. Your bytch ass watching chuck norris and thinking thats how it really is.
O friend friend friend. Lets not comare who is the toughest and who is not. Im sure in some part of the world you are feared and respected, that place just isnt within any sector that i reside in. I fight for fun, you fight for your life. We cant compare who is more prepared for combat because its obvious that individual isnt you. Go back to your daddies house and have some sparring sessions because you sound like your techniques have become amateur with all this demonic pill popping induced rubbish you spew in my radius.

One thing you do brag about raping women in their sleep though which really aligns your character in a demonic place. Im not sure why women dont want to see with you while you are conscious but im sure theres an angelic reason for that, friend. :sitdown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Seriously my prob aint even with you. Its with your dumb ass daddy for not using a fukkin rubber. You are a failure at life and you do karate to try and compensate for that bytchassness that boils in your veins. If i was ya dad i would whip ya ass every day because, hell, u act like a child ill beat u like one. But if i was ya dad i woulda took your mom to that clinic cuz, hey, i dont want a bytch for a son

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seriously my prob aint even with you. Its with your dumb ass daddy for not using a fukkin rubber. You are a failure at life and you do karate to try and compensate for that bytchassness that boils in your veins. If i was ya dad i would whip ya ass every day because, hell, u act like a child ill beat u like one. But if i was ya dad i woulda took your mom to that clinic cuz, hey, i dont want a bytch for a son

When you say things to really try to dig deep and really hurt someone it shows your lost and confused which is unfortunate because you seem like an intelligent individual and dont even realize you're being used by Satan to promote demonic thoughts and opinions to friends on the-coli.com. Lets rise above this behavior and be friends. I can tell from your last post you are demonically bankrupt on creative ways to disrespect me so maybe now is a good time to wrap it up and embrace the power of friends. I know you are young and still have a ways to mature into a real man but i think this place, this place here friend is a good first step for you to blend into manhood instead of acting like an animal for LOL's from Demons!, friend. :sitdown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
When you say things to really try to dig deep and really hurt someone it shows your lost and confused which is unfortunate because you seem like an intelligent individual and dont even realize you're being used by Satan to promote demonic thoughts and opinions to friends on the-coli.com. Lets rise above this behavior and be friends. I can tell from your last post you are demonically bankrupt on creative ways to disrespect me so maybe now is a good time to wrap it up and embrace the power of friends. I know you are young and still have a ways to mature into a real man but i think this place, this place here friend is a good first step for you to blend into manhood instead of acting like an animal for LOL's from Demons!, friend. :sitdown:

One name. Thats all i need. Im not a sorry bytch with multiple personalities so i dont need aliases. U really think u saving souls selling bibles on this site breh? You preaching in the middle of a strip club breh. The message aint reachin nobody. So you question why are they there.... why are you here? Aint it some bj sites or joel osteen message boards out there? U the tim tebow of message boards... i know ya dad is elated

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One name. Thats all i need. Im not a sorry bytch with multiple personalities so i dont need aliases. U really think u saving souls selling bibles on this site breh? You preaching in the middle of a strip club breh. The message aint reachin nobody. So you question why are they there.... why are you here? Aint it some bj sites or joel osteen message boards out there? U the tim tebow of message boards... i know ya dad is elated

If you think my efforts are not helping then i guess i have to try harder. Thank you for the motivation. Challenge Accepted, friend. :smugdraper: