so we all agree? High Society >>>> Mr. Somebody

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this nikka is tha truth, he's tha new chosen 1

Mr :flabbynsick: Somebody has given in to his ego and tha demonic forces, he's begun to engage in troll like behavior: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/6191-much-i-love-my-wife-4.html

he can't be trusted anymore for sound advice, he's a woof in sheeps clothing

Lets use our own names to make a name for ourselves and not use others to bring light on us that we otherwise are unable to achieve with our own devices. Im not your fathers, i cant hold your hand through this posting game friends. Be a man, stand on your own two and if people enjoy your posts, you will recieve many daps and plus reps. If they dont, you'll make threads with my name in them for 15 minutes of e-fame.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
Your screen name is built around Mowgli :snoop:

You're basically the GoBots to his Transformers.

:yeshrug: so wut I'll make another one

Too bad u can't make another personality dikkridin ass nikka :russ:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Mr somebody is a bald headed bytch who never had a dad to teach him how to fight like a real man. Brazilian jujitsu doesnt help on these streets

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mr somebody is a bald headed bytch who never had a dad to teach him how to fight like a real man. Brazilian jujitsu doesnt help on these streets

Brazillian Jiujitsu, which i have a brown belt is in a worst case scenario art, friend. Worst case scenario, my boxing and muay thai fails me, i have grappling to fall back on because i have the ability to render a demonic individual unconcious/break limbs standing, or on the ground. If i meet a froggy individual who likes to scoop slam friends, i will do this in mid-air :snoop: because he has no idea that he has already flattened himself. You yourself, are not street and are not a fighter so what im saying probably sounds like Chinese to you but i appreciate your input, still friend, let fighters talk about fighting and you talk about whatever it is you actually know because its obvious, fighting isnt one of those things, friend. :sitdown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Brazillian Jiujitsu, which i have a brown belt is in a worst case scenario art, friend. Worst case scenario, my boxing and muay thai fails me, i have grappling to fall back on because i have the ability to render a demonic individual unconcious/break limbs standing, or on the ground. If i meet a froggy individual who likes to scoop slam friends, i will do this in mid-air :snoop: because he has no idea that he has already flattened himself. You yourself, are not street and are not a fighter so what im saying probably sounds like Chinese to you but i appreciate your input, still friend, let fighters talk about fighting and you talk about whatever it is you actually know because its obvious, fighting isnt one of those things, friend. :sitdown:

The chinese thought that mojojitsu shyt would help them out too in the boxer rebellion.. tell me how that worked out breh