so we all agree? High Society >>>> Mr. Somebody

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Real gentlemen prefer the comfort of women, nice cigars, and fountains flourishing with Moet.

your New Money is showing sir.....

Snob.jpeg

:smugdraper:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
your New Money is showing sir.....

Snob.jpeg

Yes, because old money does not revel in fountains of alcoholic beverages. Thats more for i just hit the lottery type friends, friend. Going from hamburger helper to grey poupon sometimes has a demonic effect on the minds of friends. HOpefully, as they settle into their new found wealth they find less demonic ways to express their love of material things.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You are the weak, friend and should be thankful there are friends in this world who will protect your minute frame from the demons that lurk in demonic shadows. I may need to box someone down one day for using your face like a toilet as i pass by a dark alley with my hands in my pockets whistling Jeepers Creepers. Lets be more kind to one another because i dont see the vision of this demonic exchange. You will need to pop more pills to even think you can test the followers of Christ, friend. :sitdown:

:skip::leon:

Tim Tebow

God Bless
Daps
Reppin
On my way to Jax
One name. Thats all i need. Im not a sorry bytch with multiple personalities so i dont need aliases. U really think u saving souls selling bibles on this site breh? You preaching in the middle of a strip club breh. The message aint reachin nobody. So you question why are they there.... why are you here? Aint it some bj sites or joel osteen message boards out there? U the tim tebow of message boards... i know ya dad is elated

:dwillhuh:

What did I do?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Yes, because old money does not revel in fountains of alcoholic beverages. Thats more for i just hit the lottery type friends, friend. Going from hamburger helper to grey poupon sometimes has a demonic effect on the minds of friends. HOpefully, as they settle into their new found wealth they find less demonic ways to express their love of material things.

Hear Hear!!! :cheers:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:what: could High Society possibly have said in 26 posts that yall would crown him this honor?? not defending Mr. BJJ...just saying show me a post or two that would make someone with 26 posts eligible..............???

Edit: unless I'm playing myself and this an alias :upsetfavre:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
your New is showing sir.....

Snob.jpeg

Sadness, a good sir messed up his quote, I say.

My lady, this is where we differ. A classic gentleman such as myself does not drink to impress, or to show monetary value. That, is an insecure tactic of new money. I sip what I please, when I please, and how I please, regardless of income level. In layman's terms "I keep it real". Please refrain from trying to question the status of gentlemen such as myself. You shall not win.

That is better.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:skip: I don't know why nikkas keep testing Mowgli...I mean hasn't it become obvious that he won't lose...Like ever? I will salute High Society too though, funny posters are always welcome to roll.

:obama:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
:skip: I don't know why nikkas keep testing Mowgli...I mean hasn't it become obvious that he won't lose...Like ever? I will salute High Society too though, funny posters are always welcome to roll.

:obama:

Thank you young 'Swagaveli'. I hope to read more delightful postings and messages of joy and nicety from you in the near future.

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps

My lady, this is where we differ. A classic gentleman such as myself does not drink to impress, or to show monetary value. That, is an insecure tactic of new money. I sip what I please, when I please, and how I please, regardless of income level. In layman's terms "I keep it real". Please refrain from trying to question the status of gentlemen such as myself. You shall not win.

That is better.

:ooh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

That is better.
:childplease: there is NOBODY topping my hoity toity-ness game.
you're more than welcome give it your best shot however...sir.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease: there is NOBODY topping my hoity toity-ness game.
you're more than welcome give it your best shot however...sir.

Sometimes there are individuals who can envelope themselves in the verbage of a culture or way of life but expose themselves when they use said verbage to express themselves in ways that indicate a true lack of understanding for the details of the culture they claim.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: