So we agree that The Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 are both underwhelming...(INEVITABLE SPOILERS)

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing great about the first trilogy is Spiderman 2. The rest were underwhelming as well.

But I've never been a big fan of Spiderman so I can't really make an accurate assessments when comparing to the comics.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:wtf: @ the title, how did I type that out without catching it

:wtf: @ nobody noticing it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think spiderman movies work. he's better as an animated character.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its a fictional character breh...do you really think Heath Ledger's Joker is how people view the joker?

The first 3 films were better. The majority of people agree...the critics agree
spider man 3 is in my top three worst films ive ever seen. they failed to portray spider man properly or mj, at any point during all three films. who cares about film critics, same dudes thatll say video games arent art then praise pedophiles.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You seriously had to make another thread to shyt on the movie again? Like... For real? :camby:
Are you mad breh?

I just wanted some discussions going on and people AGAIN are making the same mistake of thinking that a certain character must be fit to how they see them.

Batman alone has had like 4 different iterations, Heath Ledger's Joker is not The Joker I remember from the comics...where is the outrage?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol you didnt want a discussion you just wanted to act as if youspeak for everyone and dump on the movie.

iv yet to met someone in real life that didnt enjoy the new movie. audience clapped at the end of it when i went.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
lol you didnt want a discussion you just wanted to act as if youspeak for everyone and dump on the movie.

iv yet to met someone in real life that didnt enjoy the new movie. audience clapped at the end of it when i went.
The Internet is a part of real life...whether you want to accept it or not is your own choice breh :manny:

I am speaking on behalf of many who felt like both of these films did not live up to expectations.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
and maybe its because heath ledger was fukking amazing. its almost imposible to find people that hated his joker.

meanwhile its almost unanimous that tobey was fukking terible, the worst part of the movies and that garfield/stone blew maguire/dunst out of the water.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The Internet is a part of real life...whether you want to accept it or not is your own choice breh :manny:

I am speaking on behalf of many who felt like both of these films did not live up to expectations.
ohh so is that why michael bay movies are ripped apart and boycotted by everyone across the internet yet do huge numbers every single time?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
and maybe its because heath ledger was fukking amazing. its almost imposible to find people that hated his joker.

meanwhile its almost unanimous that tobey was fukking terible, the worst part of the movies and that garfield/stone blew maguire/dunst out of the water.
I agree with you about The Joker, I enjoyed his performance. Still not the point of the argument...the argument is that he is not portrayed exactly like it is in the comics which is something people kept bytching about Tobey in the first trilogy. The hate for him as Spider-Man is unwarranted IMO, he did a good job.

Why was Tobey so terrible exactly? I just don't see it. I did not like Dunst in the first trilogy, I'll give you that one.