So, wait, people are really hyped for Avowed just because of this 15 second CGI clip?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well, clown shoes, I’m asking why a game releasing in 2024, likely significantly downgraded from this trailer, will make you want to buy a Series X at launch day, keep a constant game pass subscription from now until then at $14.99, just to play this game on the day it releases, when you could simply buy the Series X at a significant discount when this releases several years from now, plus buy the game outright for $40 two weeks after it releases. Understand?
I understand that you think avowed is why gamepass is relevant, but that's the crack talking :ufdup:
2024? Then no Sony game outside or horizon 2 will launch before 2024. Im just using your logic here. Gamepass is a must have in 2020. My gamepass frontlog cuz im currently playing...

Battletoads :blessed:
Undermine (zelda clone, highly recommended by me)
Streets of rage 4
Grounded
Gato Roboto
Got one more achievement in The Touryst
Final fantasy 7 (ps died before I got chance to play)
Yakuza 0 (then I'll play 1 and 2)
Minecraft dungeons
A dozen others. But hey, if gamepass sounds expensive to you then there's only MORE EXPENSIVE OPTIONS :francis:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m hyped cuz Obsidians a great developer who excels in these kinds of games. I loved New Vegas and Outer Worlds so it’s not hard to fathom why people would be excited by a big budget AAA RPG from them:yeshrug:

But can somebody please explain to me why so many Sony heads STAY making low quality XBox threads?:unimpressed:

For as much as y’all “won the war” y’all can’t just help but talk about any and everything Xbox, then got the nerve to be throwing out words like “insecure”:gucci:

Granted courtdog is mad annoying but there’s only one of him and like 4 of y’all making these garbage ass threads day in and day out:scust:

Daps
:dwillhuh:

I see xbots on Reddit and here talking about Avowed being a great reason to cop the Series X on day one and staying subscribed to Game Pass for the next three years

This is what got y’all doing cartwheels?

:dwillhuh: I thought I missed something because I didn’t watch the games showcase, but someone please explain why this clip has you ready to spend almost $400 on Game Pass over the next 3 years

welcome to fanboy logic

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Because Bethesda aren't even developing Elder Scrolls 6 yet.

Someone needs to take the IP from them. I bet you Avowed will have better graphics, chracters models, etc than the Elder Scrolls 6.

It looks interesting, Obsidian tend to put out quality, Xbox is absolute starved for good quality games that aren't of the Forza, Halo, Gears formula. The anticipation is merited.
Remember Mass Effect used to be an Xbox Exclusive, them going back to that root as opposed to just being the shooter's console is a good thing imo.

No Micheal Kirkbride so the lore won't be even 1% as good as the Elder Scrolls but it should be good.

Expectations should however be tempered, I remember Outer Worlds was supposed to kill Fallout.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I understand that you think avowed is why gamepass is relevant, but that's the crack talking :ufdup:
2024? Then no Sony game outside or horizon 2 will launch before 2024. Im just using your logic here. Gamepass is a must have in 2020. My gamepass frontlog cuz im currently playing...

Battletoads :blessed:
Undermine (zelda clone, highly recommended by me)
Streets of rage 4
Grounded
Gato Roboto
Got one more achievement in The Touryst
Final fantasy 7 (ps died before I got chance to play)
Yakuza 0 (then I'll play 1 and 2)
Minecraft dungeons
A dozen others. But hey, if gamepass sounds expensive to you then there's only MORE EXPENSIVE OPTIONS :francis:
What an embarrassing list of games, bro. I realize game pass is an excellent value to xbots, but don’t you value your time on this earth? Just cop that PS5 and Miles Morales plus Demon’s Souls and you’ll be ight

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Alpha. Protocol.

Short on time and money.

I still loved that game for all of its faults.

You could turn homie into a killing machine :wow:

Guns blazing :blessed:

Solid Snake :jawalrus:

Hands R Us :pachaha:

The story changed a lot depending on what you did.

New Vegas is still the greatest modern Fallout game and Bethesda is still salty about it.

Buying Obsidian was the best thing MS did this year.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Short on time and money.

I still loved that game for all of its faults.

You could turn homie into a killing machine :wow:

Guns blazing :blessed:

Solid Snake :jawalrus:

Hands R Us :pachaha:

The story changed a lot depending on what you did.

New Vegas is still the greatest modern Fallout game and Bethesda is still salty about it.

Buying Obsidian was the best thing MS did this year.
When I met Yes man and the scheming started I knew that game was special:wow:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Avowed will be a much better game on a good PC than it will on a console, no doubt in my mind.
So... that's where I'll be playing it in a few years when it comes out assuming the world hasn't continued down the trail 2020 has blazed so... I can't even finish the metaphor since half my state's on fire :snoop:

Let's not deride anyone for anything that gives them joy and makes them look forward to the future, maybe. Trump is golfing and Congress are on vacation while people dying and getting evicted... if Obsidian can drop some CGI to help nikkas get through off hype, fukk it, let em live :manny:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Lowkey The Outer Worlds was kinda mid.

In the way that was their answer to Fallout, this will be their Elder Scrolls.

I hope it's more memorable than Outer Worlds.