So, wait, people are really hyped for Avowed just because of this 15 second CGI clip?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I see xbots on Reddit and here talking about Avowed being a great reason to cop the Series X on day one and staying subscribed to Game Pass for the next three years

This is what got y’all doing cartwheels?

:dwillhuh: I thought I missed something because I didn’t watch the games showcase, but someone please explain why this clip has you ready to spend almost $400 on Game Pass over the next 3 years

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The hype is basically 'it looks like Skyrim :ohhh:'. shyt is 4 plus years away, the desperation from these faggits is incredible.
Does anyone even play vanilla Skyrim? Isn’t the whole point of Skyrim that you can build your own game?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It’s obsidian, if I had an Xbox it’d be day one. But alas, it’ll have to wait if I ever get an Xbox again. Don’t sleep on obsidian though, with an actual backing(MS better be all in since wanna grab them up:ufdup:) they gonna make magic.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Act dumb when people ask why X-Bot stans are getting hyped about a 2025 game that barely exists brehs. :russell:
everyone knows it's not coming out any time soon

you tried to say "hype is basically 'it looks like Skyrim :ohhh:'", which you know isn't true. have you considered seeking help for your habitual lying?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Let people be hype for their games. It's irrational I know but this isn't a "logical>___" process it's purely emotional.

I know I'd be doing somersaults if I saw a 15 second CGI clip of Uncharted 5.
Wait... HES BEING REASONABLE IN A CONSOLE THREAD

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dwillhuh:

I see xbots on Reddit and here talking about Avowed being a great reason to cop the Series X on day one and staying subscribed to Game Pass for the next three years

This is what got y’all doing cartwheels?

:dwillhuh: I thought I missed something because I didn’t watch the games showcase, but someone please explain why this clip has you ready to spend almost $400 on Game Pass over the next 3 years

Name the Sony exclusive that doesn't recieve the type of hype you're talking about :popcorn:

Now ppl loved skyrim and this looks very similar in playstyle. We already have/had dark souls but ppl still was excited with Bloodborne. Now the bold is where you fukked up. So you're saying you didn't see what they have to offer but you been making thread after thread talking about how there's no games.

Well clown shoes, you should watch that avowed trailer again but this time in 4k. See, you're new to 4k and let me explain this to you now. Crackdown 3 on the OG xbox on a TV that is 720p? Game looks terrible. 1080p? Much better but still average. 4k/HDR? Now it looks like a cyberpunk neon universe. It changes everything in terms of graphics. So rewatch this trailer in actual 4k and you'll see a lot going on in this short preview. You won't see it in lower resolutions (maybe a plasma or oled 1080p joint with hdr if that exist)

And if I didn't learn this with my xbox one x? I'd be clueless as to why anyone cared about this game as well.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Name the Sony exclusive that doesn't recieve the type of hype you're talking about :popcorn:

Now ppl loved skyrim and this looks very similar in playstyle. We already have/had dark souls but ppl still was excited with Bloodborne. Now the bold is where you fukked up. So you're saying you didn't see what they have to offer but you been making thread after thread talking about how there's no games.

Well clown shoes, you should watch that avowed trailer again but this time in 4k. See, you're new to 4k and let me explain this to you now. Crackdown 3 on the OG xbox on a TV that is 720p? Game looks terrible. 1080p? Much better but still average. 4k/HDR? Now it looks like a cyberpunk neon universe. It changes everything in terms of graphics. So rewatch this trailer in actual 4k and you'll see a lot going on in this short preview. You won't see it in lower resolutions (maybe a plasma or oled 1080p joint with hdr if that exist)

And if I didn't learn this with my xbox one x? I'd be clueless as to why anyone cared about this game as well.
Well, clown shoes, I’m asking why a game releasing in 2024, likely significantly downgraded from this trailer, will make you want to buy a Series X at launch day, keep a constant game pass subscription from now until then at $14.99, just to play this game on the day it releases, when you could simply buy the Series X at a significant discount when this releases several years from now, plus buy the game outright for $40 two weeks after it releases. Understand?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The hype is basically 'it looks like Skyrim :ohhh:'. shyt is 4 plus years away, the desperation from these faggits is incredible.

Obsidian has made nothing but good to great games, go check their games on Metacritic(nothing but 80+ games). :unimpressed:

This will be a great game and probably a GOTY candidate. See you in '22 or '23 when Avowed rocks the bells :unimpressed: