So, this woman just told me that her parents love each other more than her and her siblings.

Daps
They did in a general sense.
And people aren’t talking about an abusive spouse and harming/neglecting kids breh. You are going to the extreme. No one is saying love a criminal spouse more than kids. That’s hyperbole.

No they didn’t. Not until the last century :francis:

People in here talking about kids “dividing” them is extreme. People who prioritize their spouses over their kids are the type to look the other way if their SO was being abusive because as long as each other’s romantic and physical needs are met, all is well. Some people here are way too naive. Shyt is real. Millions of kids go through this. I’d never impregnate a women who prioritized me over the kids. Why? Because if something happened to me, who knows what kind of fukkery would occur after I’m gone. My ego isn’t so fragile that I need to compete with my own kids. I’m a grown ass man who can stand on his own two and they’re vulnerable entities who didn’t ask to be born and rely on others for support

Daps
Soft ass nikkas really choosing a bytch thats only with you because you are a provider over they own flesh and blood that they chose to bring into this grimey world.

But but thats my wife..my spouse:sadcam:

I never even heard no clown shyt like this before.

Pathetic.
Exactly, blood over everything. Before he died, people were shytting on Kobe for allegedly putting his wife before his parents but they’re gonna turn around and put a bytch before their own creations? :dahell:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
My ego isn’t so fragile that I need to compete with my own kids.

This is it right here I think.

They're the same dudes who want their wife to feed them first at the table before the kids as if their own kids is gonna run away with his wife in the dead of the night. Like how you forcefully bring a life to this world then not prioritize it as a team and say if anything happen we can just make another one? What kinda twisted mentality is that?

Daps

They're the same dudes who want their wife to feed them first at the table before the kids as if their own kids is gonna run away with his wife in the dead of the night. Like how you forcefully bring a life to this world then not prioritize it as a team and say if anything happen we can just make another one? What kinda twisted mentality is that?
you remember that thread too? :russ: I was gonna bring that up. Pitiful.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

I remember that thread. Grown men getting bent out of shape at the prospect of a kid having his plate fixed first :stopitslime:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No our community is loss when we don’t value marriage and are willing to leave our spouse because they gained a few pounds, loss their job, or became bored. No relationship is as close/intimate as the one with your spouse. To many single parents are treating their kids like the significant others. shyt is ass backwards.
Fukk out of here!

Id never forgive my wife if she let Our son die to save me.

your kids gonna ALWAYS be your kids And share your DNA.

Your wife can Potentially leave you tomorrow, and be fukking another nikka the Same day. And have a new HUSBAND in less than a year.

And I can tell the way you talking That you would want to kill Everyone:heh:

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love is an ocean, not just a cup you have to carefully figure out how to divide or else you'll run out. I can't fathom anyone loving their spouse or parents MORE than their kid(s) because that love is "different". Now people may be imbalanced in their display of love for the people in their lives, but I don't see that as loving someone more or less. Also "Putting your wants in front of your future children's needs" is very subjective. If your kids are starving but you're eating out and shopping everyday, that's straight up neglect, but it's ok to do something for yourself as long as the children are taken care of.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Fukk out of here!

Id never forgive my wife if she let Our son die to save me.

your kids gonna ALWAYS be your kids And share your DNA.

Your wife can Potentially leave you tomorrow, and be fukking another nikka the Same day. And have a new HUSBAND in less than a year.

And I can tell the way you talking That you would want to kill Everyone:heh:

Here you go with these wild hypotheticals. I never said I would sacrifice my child for my spouse. I just understand the order of a household.

1) God
2) Wife
3) Kids

This is how I live.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're a family, I view each of them the same. I'm not sure why my kids are automatically suppose to leap frog my wife just because of their presence. How many of ya'll in this thread actually have kids?
Just out of curiosity, do you have a favorite kid

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You’re supposed to love your spouse more or at least “differently” than your kids.

Y’all gotta spend decades together.

Kids will be in and out of the house for 18-25 years, then you’ll have a hard time getting them to pick up the phone.