So, this woman just told me that her parents love each other more than her and her siblings.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Why would I have a child with someone I would fall out of love with me quick. That wouldn't even be fair to the child.

Exactly, the argument should be solely checking for a suitable mate and not just shacking up with someone that’ll give you that thang :francis:

y’all got the math problem fukked up :mjlol:, you start with a spouse, the kids aren’t an answer they’re an addition.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Maybe if the people of yesterday loved their successors more they would have made the world a better place sooner

If anything, it should be equal. There are a LOT of kids being abused (verbally, physically and sexually) and their mom looks the other way because they love their spouse more.

If your wife was abusing your children but still a great wife to you, WWYD?
That’s not being a great wife in my opinion, so obviously I would take issue with it. I don’t want you to get me wrong in no way am I saying abandon your children or don’t correct your partner by saying the partner comes first, like I said “unit”..unless you’re both pieces of garbage abusing kids that’s going to be a pretty massive disagreement in most marriages and lead to ill feelings.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Why would I have a child with someone I would fall out of love with me quick. That wouldn't even be fair to the child.
Why have a child period if you’ll love that spouse more than the child. If that’s the case, wouldn’t life just be happier without having a child period? That’s like being GMB but getting married anyways.

:jbhmm:

Daps
That’s not being a great wife in my opinion, so obviously I would take issue with it. I don’t want you to get me wrong in no way am I saying abandon your children or don’t correct your partner by saying the partner comes first, like I said “unit”..unless you’re both pieces of garbage abusing kids that’s going to be a pretty massive disagreement in most marriages and lead to ill feelings.
Promoting putting your SO before your kids leads to the scenario I alluded to in my post

You may not take it that far but a LOT do. I can promise you that.

Almost everyone who proposes thinks the shyts gonna last forever. You’re not unique or special breh. Have some humility. Your wife can lose her attraction to you overnight and that would be the beginning of the end. I don’t wish that on you let alone anybody but the point is, it happens and has happened countless times to men far better and wiser than either of us

Daps
Spouse will fall out of love with you quick. If you raise your kids right, they’ll usually grow out of that troubled phase and will be grateful towards you when they have kids of their own. They’ll let you stay at the crib rent free in your older age and pay you back what you instilled in them. Once you divorce a spouse tho, it’s just about over between the two parties. You gotta choose the kids, or else what’s the point of having them? I respect the couples who know they don’t want kids, and do everything in their power to not have them. As opposed to having kids and then bytching about a responsibility they chose to take on. Is it that hard not to get your spouse pregnant? :jbhmm:
There are parts of the world where there’s so much poverty that parents can’t even afford to provide their kid the basic necessities and kids still love their parents as long as they treated them with love and respect

Romantic attraction doesn’t work that way. It is far more conditional. Don’t know what’s so hard for these dudes to understand about this

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
The thing is she still said that they were great parents. As long as two parents do their job and raise their kids right I don't see the big deal with this.

Every relationship doesn't have to function a certain way. That's the problem with a lot of people. Instead of being honest about how they want their relationship to work they try to force themselves to follow a flowchart out of moral obligation. Do what works for you and your spouse.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
So for ya'll saying she's wrong... are ya'll married? :patrice:

If so, are ya'll fine with your parents putting themselves over your spouse? :patrice:

Afterall, if they dont deem their own marriage to be a priority over their relationship with you, they damn sure wont respect your marriage on that level. And trust me, that's when you'll realize that for anything to make sense, spouse must be first. :ufdup:

Exactly.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Choosing your spouse over your kids is some simpish and weirdo behavior. Plain and simple. What have kids in the first place? This is supposed to be the anti abortion website that goes in on women getting abortions. Weirdo stuff. Just give those kids up for adoption.

:manny:

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Thread proves what i already knew.
Husbands is soft sucker nikkas.

But a bytch before your seed simp/trick hubby brehs.