So, this woman just told me that her parents love each other more than her and her siblings.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think I'd never be like that . now that my kid has got older I def fell where they are coming from. They gonna leave and live a their life one day I ain't ours

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg
Perfect:russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
being pregnant and having children seems way too hard for me to ever feel like that. i guess some people really don’t bond with their children.

having another kid is a pain in the ass and will never replace the kid who died. i could always find a new husband or whatever

ARE U SINGLE?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IF U LOVE UR CHILDREN MORE THAN THE PERSON YOU ARE MEANT TO SPEND UR LIFE WITH, U ARE NOT ADHERING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE

KIDS COME AND GO... YOUR LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE WHO HOLDS U DOWN 4 LIFE.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If people having children together actually loved each other more families might stay together

Just saying...:yeshrug:

If people loved their kids more, you wouldn't see parents putting their child out over new dikk/p*ssy :manny:

A lot of the responses show a lack responsibility. Grown men talking about "they will love their wife more" as though the bond between parent and child is one of tit for tat :mjtf:

Daps
The “children before the spouse” mentality is something that only came about this last century folks.
Maybe if the people of yesterday loved their successors more they would have made the world a better place sooner

If anything, it should be equal. There are a LOT of kids being abused (verbally, physically and sexually) and their mom looks the other way because they love their spouse more.

I’m not talking about date nights, I’m talking about making sure her needs are met, she feels fulfilled in the relationship. It’s not a sacrifice and any marriage counselor will tell you that if you don’t make the time it’s not going to last. You have to be a unit and if one off the whole thing is going to crumble. My parents absolutely took care of each other, but they also took care of my sister and I. What they didn’t allow is for us to ever “divide and conquer” they were always a United front because they took care of each other so they cared enough to take care of us together.

I just asked my my wife does she loves the kids more that me. She was like "I love you all the same, but you're my husband..... "

I was like, correct answer :ehh:
If your wife was abusing your children but still a great wife to you, WWYD?

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
If people loved their kids more, you wouldn't see parents putting their child out over new dikk/p*ssy :manny:

A lot of the responses show a lack responsibility. Grown men talking about "they will love their wife more" as though the bond between parent and child is one of tit for tat :mjtf:

If people respected marriages and took their time in choosing a partner, there wouldn’t be any new dikk or p*ssy. You’ll can keep that single parent life. Choose better.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe if the people of yesterday loved their successors more they would have made the world a better place sooner

If anything, it should be equal. There are a LOT of kids being abused (verbally, physically and sexually) and their mom looks the other way because they love their spouse more.
They did in a general sense. Their children were the boomers.

And people aren’t talking about an abusive spouse and harming/neglecting kids breh. You are going to the extreme. No one is saying love a criminal spouse more than kids. That’s hyperbole.