So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
All of this shyt is arbitrary at the end of the day, regardless of how much "black" someone has in them, what they consider themselves to be is entirely up to them. Especially in this day and age where people are more open with interracial marriage or what have you. If Mariah/Rashida Jones high yella white passin chicks don't wanna consider themselves black why do we care? What do they really bring to the black populous anyway? Their parents were known to be on that:mjpls: so they're just carryin on tradition. I agree with @LovelyDay this one drop rule shyt is bullshyt, I'm not here to chase around these tragic mulattos and try to force themselves to accept that they're black. If they're not down for the cause then fukk them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's both. She gets to decide what she wants to identify with. Why you so concerned how other people view themselves? You insecure?

What does insecurity have to do with this? How am I so concerned when I'm responding to a poster who included my name in his post? Did I make a thread? Did I engage in a seemingly relentless back and forth on this subject that would cause one to assume I was very much involved in it and concerned by it? Or did I just make one post and you decided to come at me with an unwarranted question about my level of involvement ?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
But, Mariah wants to be considered Black, thus your whole argument is built on a false premise.

A person of multiple ethnicities should be able to choose who they identify with, no one else has any say in that matter. @LovelyDay is arguing that you have to have a certain amount of "Black" genetics to be Black, which is dumb, since most Blacks of slave descent aren't fully African.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But, Mariah wants to be considered Black, thus your whole argument is built on a false premise.

A person of multiple ethnicities should be able to choose who they identify with, no one else has any say in that matter. @LovelyDay is arguing that you have to have a certain amount of "Black" genetics to be Black, which is dumb, since most Blacks of slave descent aren't fully African.

Oh that's what I said? Ok then. Look at you stating "my" opinion without me even saying it.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
All of this shyt is arbitrary at the end of the day, regardless of how much "black" someone has in them, what they consider themselves to be is entirely up to them. Especially in this day and age where people are more open with interracial marriage or what have you. If Mariah/Rashida Jones high yella white passin chicks don't wanna consider themselves black why do we care? What do they really bring to the black populous anyway? Their parents were known to be on that:mjpls: so they're just carryin on tradition. I agree with @LovelyDay this one drop rule shyt is bullshyt, I'm not here to chase around these tragic mulattos and try to force themselves to accept that they're black. If they're not down for the cause then fukk them.

I'll kiss you all in the mouth, and I put that on my left hook, ma.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

My nikka in that video that was posted she told George Lopez straight up that she's a mixture but in the US she's just considered black and rolled her eyes. :pachaha: We don't need no cot damn Mariah Carey. We need to build up the black community and stop claimin anyone who ain't down wid us. Clearly she don't want no parts. Yeah she married a black man, built her wealth off music of black origin, but other than she clearly don't give a fukk and nor should we.

I fully agree with your second post, I have "multiple" (:comeon:) ethnicities, but I will always simply tell people I'm black. That's it and that's what I'm down for. You misread her post, she said if Mariah has a tangible amount of black blood should she be considered black and vice versa for Rihanna who has a white grandparent. And she's right, so are you. It's what they choose to identify as. So if they don't identify as black then it's cool, I just ain't down. But building your entire wealth and livelihood on being black and using black artforms but then turning your nose up at us disgusts me, but like I said, it's whatever. I'ma turn my nose back up at them too.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A nikka picked her up when she was still young, supple and naive. :wow: I guess he miscalculated how sprung she really was.

Wow i have a gif of Phoenix knightly that would shut this thread down. Shes a cute kid.

Last edited:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
A nikka picked her up when he was still young, supple and naive. :wow: I guess he miscalculated how sprung she really was.

Wow i have a gif of Phoenix knightly that would shut this thread down. Shes a cute kid.

you always talking bout that damn gif of pk but never post it :ufdup:

Now unless thats personal meditation fap material be a gent and stop hyping something up you have no intention of showing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you always talking bout that damn gif of pk but never post it :ufdup:

Now unless thats personal meditation fap material be a gent and stop hyping something up you have no intention of showing
I do what i want, sorry. :ld: