So this Married Indian Chick at Work.....

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll cowards don't even fukk married bytches at workk
full
if you got real signals.... whatever do you, but on thecoli brehs be making threads because a woman glanced at them, said hi to them in the morning or smiled at them/laughed at one of their jokes

and are convinced they want to fukk

then end up getting involved in some fukk shyt/ghosted

i swear all these threads always go the same way. if she want to fukk you'd know. it wouldn't be some nonverbal "she made eye contact me when I was speaking in a meeting" shyt. it's 2021 lol. they'd let you know.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
keeps eye fukking me everytime we're in meetings together. shyt is throwing me off because she was born and went to college in India. So she is only slightly Americanized. Any ideas on what I should do?
Everything in this song

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Indian men are the biggest simps. They’ll ‘honor’ kill their own women if they even look at Burger King lustfully, as it’s disrespectful to cows. Leave her alone.

What was your black ass doing there? :laff:
Everyone looks at me lustfully. :shaq:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
She is fine. I was thinking maybe her husband is in India or something because Indian chicks normally avoid eye contact. She will look at me and then look away after a couple of seconds. Then when I'm looking at a person who is talking, I can see her in my peripheral looking at me. Rinse and repeat

A lot of Indians vegetarian but it sounds like she wants your meat
full

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you got real signals.... whatever do you, but on thecoli brehs be making threads because a woman glanced at them, said hi to them in the morning or smiled at them/laughed at one of their jokes

and are convinced they want to fukk

then end up getting involved in some fukk shyt/ghosted

i swear all these threads always go the same way. if she want to fukk you'd know. it wouldn't be some nonverbal "she made eye contact me when I was speaking in a meeting" shyt. it's 2021 lol. they'd let you know.
Shyt, it's not just on here.
I've seen it way too many times in real life too lol.:unimpressed:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Man, Indian women are starting to get ass now

:wow:
So heavenly
Breh I swear to GAWD

There was this darkskin Indian GAWDESS who talked just like Hillary Banks I worked on a project with. The type of girl you couldn’t stare at too long bc you’d start to catch feelings

AZZ was insane, I legit simped over her beautiful bubbly self :wow: :wub:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh I swear to GAWD

There was this darkskin Indian GAWDESS who talked just like Hillary Banks I worked on a project with. The type of girl you couldn’t stare at too long bc you’d start to catch feelings

AZZ was insane, I legit simped over her beautiful bubbly self :wow: :wub:
If she’s dark skinned she probably didn’t feel so pretty growling up.

Colorism is very real in their culture. Brehs might have gassed her head up if she got a bubble