So this Married Indian Chick at Work.....

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indian women can be very chill and friendly with brehs.

Sometimes it's pure curiosity at being around a black person up close. Sometimes it's physical attraction.

White dudes and Indian dudes stay sweating them while brehs just lay in the cut. Good looking Indian broad is like :ohhh::jbhmm: "why is Jamal so relaxed around me...yet hasn't taken his shot?"

Gotta be careful because their platonic versus sexual eye contact often looks the same.
Meh. It’s all in the eyes. A woman staring at ur muscles as she’s talking to u ain’t thinking platonic thoughts.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk the curry madrasa out of her to fix her husband for all the times Indians screwed us over..

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight OP. You work with her, and from what you mentioned:
  • She's never said anything to you hinting at this.
  • She's physically never given you any hints at this.
  • All she does is just look at you.

:francis: You might be overthinking this.
Considering it’s work, best thing to do is smile and keep it moving. But generally women aren’t gonna be bold about revealing their attraction unless they know u.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you did the right thing by coming to theColi first :skip:

Only logically move is to buy her a cow now :ehh:

Ramanal: raw missionary anal.

OP at work tomorrow:

pacfemale-koylo.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Ummm… If you like her and she’s single, go introduce yourself… You know like… Set up a dinner date… Brunch on Sunday… Like normal things that men do to court women.
Missed the part where she is married… If her husband finds out, he’s definitely going to kill you and throw acid in her face. Ignore her

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is fine. I was thinking maybe her husband is in India or something because Indian chicks normally avoid eye contact. She will look at me and then look away after a couple of seconds. Then when I'm looking at a person who is talking, I can see her in my peripheral looking at me. Rinse and repeat
Indian women don’t avoid eye contact breh, one of the stereotypes of Indian women is that they stare :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
keeps eye fukking me everytime we're in meetings together. shyt is throwing me off because she was born and went to college in India. So she is only slightly Americanized. Any ideas on what I should do?
Maybe she thinks you're funny looking :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Indian women can be very chill and friendly with brehs.

Sometimes it's pure curiosity at being around a black person up close. Sometimes it's physical attraction.

White dudes and Indian dudes stay sweating them while brehs just lay in the cut. Good looking Indian broad is like :ohhh::jbhmm: "why is Jamal so relaxed around me...yet hasn't taken his shot?"

Gotta be careful because their platonic versus sexual eye contact often looks the same.

This, I've worked with Indian women of all ages and they all like starting a convo out of nowhere, asking tons of questions and shyt even if they barely know you.