So this Married Indian Chick at Work.....

---

Superstar
Daps
Not sure where your are located, if it's just a job and not a career would say run with it. But same time don't mess with married chicks!!!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She is fine. I was thinking maybe her husband is in India or something because Indian chicks normally avoid eye contact. She will look at me and then look away after a couple of seconds. Then when I'm looking at a person who is talking, I can see her in my peripheral looking at me. Rinse and repeat
Damn, that's the classic female approach:russ:.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman, from the seductive words of the promiscuous woman. She has abandoned her husband and ignores the covenant she made before God. Entering her house leads to death; it is the road to the grave.
Proverbs 2:16‭-‬18 NLT
Proverbs 2:16-18 Wisdom will save you from the immoral woman, from the seductive words of the promiscuous woman. She has abandoned her husband and ignores the covenant she made before God. Entering her house leads to | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

God clearly doesn't want brehs messing with married jawns.

King Solomon a prophet gives us this word multiple times in Proverbs brehs for a reason.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll cowards don't even fukk married bytches at workk
full