So this Married Indian Chick at Work.....

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::mjlol: What is @GhostMan supposed to say to them?

You expect breh to say, that “ms. Punjahrtarra was undressing him with her eyes. ” She hasn’t actually done anything yet.:russ:

I have absolutely no idea how a man of any stature could bring this subject to HR with a straight face. And I’m certain the burden of proof is higher for dudes also. :pachaha:
Get it documented because once he crosses the line (and he will) he can say he tried 2 report and HR aint do shyt. It will look well in a lawsuit

Daps
Indian women can be very chill and friendly with brehs.

Sometimes it's pure curiosity at being around a black person up close. Sometimes it's physical attraction.

White dudes and Indian dudes stay sweating them while brehs just lay in the cut. Good looking Indian broad is like :ohhh::jbhmm: "why is Jamal so relaxed around me...yet hasn't taken his shot?"

Gotta be careful because their platonic versus sexual eye contact often looks the same.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
keeps eye fukking me everytime we're in meetings together. shyt is throwing me off because she was born and went to college in India. So she is only slightly Americanized. Any ideas on what I should do?
get str8 to the point n ask her do she want some dikk..

fukk that bashful smurf shyt

pepe lepew her..sniff her ass
200w.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Indian women love to fukk too...fukked at least 4 during my time there

This.

She's Indian and FOB and at your job. Don't step to her, the eye-fukking thing could literally be interpreted as anything. Hell, she could be checking you out but may never act on it, but because you step to her she could call HR on you.

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Is she

Priyanka-chopra-gesf-2018-7565.jpg

Type

Or

c43345b25357444793abd8b3f50fb6a2_18.jpeg

Type?
She is fine. I was thinking maybe her husband is in India or something because Indian chicks normally avoid eye contact. She will look at me and then look away after a couple of seconds. Then when I'm looking at a person who is talking, I can see her in my peripheral looking at me. Rinse and repeat

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
keeps eye fukking me everytime we're in meetings together. shyt is throwing me off because she was born and went to college in India. So she is only slightly Americanized. Any ideas on what I should do?

they all play that game, been there done that. Plus at work? Just jerk off watching indian piff and move on.