so this is the dude smashing niki minaj?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Only on the coli is smashing one of the worlds most desirable women,who wants to buy you Bentley's,jewelry,the latest and most expensive fashion,take you to the hottest clubs,meet famous people in different areas of entertainment,take you to travel the world,is considered an L:heh: I guess these IT certs turn bytches like nicki down everyday:pachaha:

:ld:....I rather be a dude with a normal ass job making normal ass money with a normal ass broad. We all saw Hitch. I aint tryna be Mr. Allegra Cole. Fat boy didn't get no respect from anyone in that movie :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know she bought this nikka a lambo right?

Stedman taught these boys well.

Nick Cannon and Scaff Beezy playing their positions like :blessed:

Nick won so bad....stupid rich beautiful wife who actually has talent, 2 babies, AND his own bread too. :wow:

Stedman still the :king:

f-QA-Graham.jpg

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
he is her bytch and most likely has him whipped. whenever i see him with her at awards or on TMZ or MTO he is always carrying her shyt walking 3 steps behind her.....carrying her gown when its dragging on the ground etc

he i guess its a win somewhat for him to be with her and her money but she seems like the type to be a bytch and would drop you in a second

:whoa: aint dis nikka slapped dis bytch in her lip not too long ago??? :heh: