so this is the dude smashing niki minaj?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
For some hoes, it's considered an L for a man to marry her and be her husband

In Nicki's case, I consider it an L to just be her 'boyfriend' :scusthov:

There are certain women that every man should just hit it & quit it, until the bytch becomes old and useless

I'm pretty sure you've wifed up uglier and broker bytches than Nikki :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
or maybe that nikka is dropping a GE stove
off in the crack of her ass like the kid would.....
2dkbc0p.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
he is her bytch and most likely has him whipped. whenever i see him with her at awards or on TMZ or MTO he is always carrying her shyt walking 3 steps behind her.....carrying her gown when its dragging on the ground etc

he i guess its a win somewhat for him to be with her and her money but she seems like the type to be a bytch and would drop you in a second
shyt....it's kind of a win for him. Be her chauffeur/bagboy. fukk her good whenever she wants.

I'd gladly be Rihanna's bytch.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
shyt....it's kind of a win for him. Be her chauffeur/bagboy. fukk her good whenever she wants.

I'd gladly be Rihanna's bytch.
Rihannas nipple rings are so nice that would had to the sex so much she is one of my faves too

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm not on some letting a woman control me shyt... but that is a sexy ass millionaire light skin bytch. If she patted my pockets, sometimes its worth it for a couple years. :yeshrug:

Daps
I'm pretty sure you've wifed up uglier and broker bytches than Nikki :comeon:

I've been with broker chicks, of course :yeshrug:....but they've ALL looked better

And no, this isn't the typical coli six-figure-nikka "I only date dimes" response either because Nicki is NOT that attractive, especially when you take away all the work she had done

And I was mainly referring to the fact that she is quite clearly a hoe :manny: . If I've dated women with a higher estimated body count than her (which from what I've known about them, I'm sure isn't the case) then they at least were able to not act like it

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Real talk, tho, I'd fukk the shigiddy out of her, and brag to everyone I knew that I did. fukk I care if she spits out a mutated baby in 4 weeks like in Species. I'd just be happy she'd be ready to smash again :win:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Mr. Nicki Minaj :russ:

I feel bad for powerful women. Unless the dude is papered up and successful, it's hard to make the relationship work. Most regular dudes' egos cant take being emasculated like that. I damn sure wouldn't do that shyt.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
For some hoes, it's considered an L for a man to marry her and be her husband

In Nicki's case, I consider it an L to just be her 'boyfriend' :scusthov:

There are certain women that every man should just hit it & quit it, until the bytch becomes old and useless

This is just mean :wow: