so this is the dude smashing niki minaj?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
nicki-minaj-booty-16.jpg
fukk I look like turning down some head? :noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he is her bytch and most likely has him whipped. whenever i see him with her at awards or on TMZ or MTO he is always carrying her shyt walking 3 steps behind her.....carrying her gown when its dragging on the ground etc

he i guess its a win somewhat for him to be with her and her money but she seems like the type to be a bytch and would drop you in a second

It's never really a W when you're a male and a bytch in the relationship.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I mean, anyone subject to clowning, cuz that's what the world do. With that said, I ain't hatin or mad at this dude. Some nikkas were just made to be background, and let they woman shine.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
For some hoes, it's considered an L for a man to marry her and be her husband

In Nicki's case, I consider it an L to just be her 'boyfriend' :scusthov:

There are certain women that every man should just hit it & quit it, until the bytch becomes old and useless

:what:

If I ever meet her I'm hollin'. I would leave my bytch in a heartbeat for her.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Looks like your average round the way dude, tall, cute, PSL's, etc. the only real come up for female artists is marrying a jay-z or white billionaire, other than that, might as well stick with the dog you know

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nothing wrong with it if they are both mature about her making all that money... and she said something about not fuking any person in the industry. If he takes her word for it - why should we come outtta nowhere like "that nikka sharin, shes a hoe"?

Idk if shes fukked other nikkas in the industry but I think we can reasonably deduce that Wayne hit.
Wayne got kids with damn near half the females in hiphop.

Do you think Wayne tried to smash? :usure:

If Wayne did try to smash, do you think she'd turn him down? :usure:

If she turned Wayne down do you think she'd be in the position she's in today? :usure:

If you answer no to any of those questions then that nikka probably hit. As far as Scafbeezy being her bytchboy or whatevr :manny: cant even hate, its clear he aint got nonething else better going for him, why not fukk one of the most sought sfter bytches in the world and possibly gain some money and lavish gifts from it.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas mad. :bryan:

This nikka SB got the wardrobe and jewelry game of top tier rappers.

nikka got iced out rolexes.

She got him matching bentley. And all he does is travel the world on tour with her and gets racks to be her hypeman

And mind you he just a broke nikka from the hood with no talent at anything

I dont care who dikk she was sucking as long as she aint bringing no STDS home. Do you Baby and bring daddy another rolly after u get out the studio :jawalrus:

And he get to raw dawg that phat ass .
That boy won :whew:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yall nikkas mad. :bryan:

This nikka SB got the wardrobe and jewelry game of top tier rappers.

nikka got iced out rolexes.

She got him matching bentley. And all he does is travel the world on tour with her and gets racks to be her hypeman

I dont care who dikk she was sucking as long as she aint bringing no STDS home. Do you Baby and bring daddy another rolly after u get out the studio :jawalrus:
C/S, nikkas act like it's love out here :heh:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Shieet I find powerful women sexy as hell. Business women:takedat:, female lawyers :ahh:.
However, there is something different about going out with a powerful women whose entire brand is being marketed as sometype of ho :birdman:

And for yall nikka's:salute: this man because he is getting a 'matching car' or some shyt. We see everyday how hard some of these untalented video girls fall off when they lose their sugar daddy. How is this man's story going to be any different?!? To my knowledge, Its not like she is letting him run any part of her businesses and he definitely aint acquiring skills being her lap dog.

Nah, Im cool with not sharing my girl and losing my dignity & career so that I can 'rent' some stuff that she most likely will take back when one of these rappers finally decides to take her.:heh: