so this is the dude smashing niki minaj?

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shieet I find powerful women sexy as hell. Business women:takedat:, female lawyers :ahh:.
However, there is something different about going out with a powerful women whose entire brand is being marketed as sometype of ho :birdman:

And for yall nikka's:salute: this man because he is getting a 'matching car' or some shyt. We see everyday how hard some of these untalented video girls fall off when they lose their sugar daddy. How is this man's story going to be any different?!? To my knowledge, Its not like she is letting him run any part of her businesses and he definitely aint acquiring skills being her lap dog.

Nah, Im cool with not sharing my girl and losing my dignity & career so that I can 'rent' some stuff that she most likely will take back when one of these rappers finally decides to take her.:heh:
Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.
The jealousy is too strong to even dignify with a response. Scust.
Pull ya skirt down B.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I cant be mad at any cat smashin Nikki Minaj :salute:
Only on the coli is smashing one of the worlds most desirable women,who wants to buy you Bentley's,jewelry,the latest and most expensive fashion,take you to the hottest clubs,meet famous people in different areas of entertainment,take you to travel the world,is considered an L:heh: I guess these IT certs turn bytches like nicki down everyday:pachaha:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
can we plz leave the gossip to females? plz...fukk is wrong with u nikkas?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take away her fake ass,caked up face,colorful weaves,designer gear and you have an average chick with a swordfish nose

Her and Draya always reminded me of this bytch from Legend of Zelda 64 :heh:

images