so this is the dude smashing niki minaj?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
tumblr_mq7qmuzzyK1ry46hlo1_r1_400.gif

Daps
For some hoes, it's considered an L for a man to marry her and be her husband

In Nicki's case, I consider it an L to just be her 'boyfriend' :scusthov:

There are certain women that every man should just hit it & quit it, until the bytch becomes old and useless

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
looks live your average new york nikka.

nikkas is stupid if they think wayne, birdman, drake, slim, and nikkas like diddy aint already get their cock sucked.

its obvious who has the power here and what girl gunna stay loyal to a nikka who works UPS, and thats a benefit of doubt job. Id bet hes most likely sitting on the couch eating cheetos talmbout "bae how much you made at that show the other night"

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
he is her bytch and most likely has him whipped. whenever i see him with her at awards or on TMZ or MTO he is always carrying her shyt walking 3 steps behind her.....carrying her gown when its dragging on the ground etc

he i guess its a win somewhat for him to be with her and her money but she seems like the type to be a bytch and would drop you in a second

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
yea i feel bad for my nikka

cause its clear wayne already smashed

birdman prolly smashed

drake tasted that

lol nikka a fukkin loser son

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
he is her bytch and most likely has him whipped. whenever i see him with her at awards or on TMZ or MTO he is always carrying her shyt walking 3 steps behind her.....carrying her gown when its dragging on the ground etc

he i guess its a win somewhat for him to be with her and her money but she seems like the type to be a bytch and would drop you in a second

NAH breh. NAH

no way this is a win. fukk the money have some god damned dignity. You being some broad pet monkey on national tv.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nothing wrong with it if they are both mature about her making all that money... and she said something about not fuking any person in the industry. If he takes her word for it - why should we come outtta nowhere like "that nikka sharin, shes a hoe"?

If he marries her he's rich for life regardless . Plus most rappers entertainers, and industry people are either superficial and corny or corny and insecure. This nikka might just be (shocker) a cool nikka regardless of money and maybe would have 10 bad bytches on the team regardless of wifing up this gimmick.

So I can't hate, the way some weak nikkas do. :yeshrug: