So this is the chick Chad Johnson was cheating with?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
:snoop:

That's what his post was alluding to.

Cheating on your wife with a chick built in a lab while your marriage is crumbling is hustling backwards.

A chick who looks cheap and broke as hell.

You nggas really need to stay single.

If you think the pssy gets thrown at you cause you walking around with your girl wait till you put a ring on.

They come out like fcking mosquitoes in the swamp.

If dudes are not mature enough to walk away then they should not get married cause they will end up losing their money.

Yep.

And let's be real....I'll bet Evelyn REALLY was mad because the chick is white, not because he cheated in general. Because Chad been had Black breezies on the side, and Evelyn knew about it. He got one in Philly who used to be on the radio all the time with Miss Jones (before she got fired).

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:ooh::lawd::myman:

c/s. If this was some everyday nikka, I might be like :myman:, but for this nikka Chad and other rich nikkas, :usure::rudy:

:shaq2:

But my dude, have you not been to South Florida?

If you spend any time down there you'll see this chick is a dime a dozen.

If you on any campus in Florida, especially FIU, FAU, UM, FSU you will see 100's of broads just like her.

All you need is a connect to the clubs and Xanax bars and you can :eat: all day from broads like this.

Chad is a simp ngga and you nggas expose yourselves as simps thinking career, marriage and HIS ENTIRE LIFE is worth raggedy btchesi like her.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:usure:

I am. He's a multimillionaire, world-class athlete messing around with what appears to be a trailer park chick with butt injections and paying her rent. Not exactly something to be :pachaha: of. I swear, this social networking stuff and destroyed the image of the athlete. I used think these nikkas was :win: when it came to women. Now after the past few years, I'm starting to see that they're nothing but lames with money that get women because they have it. :sadcam: Their management of the women in their lives is horrible. :damn:

:ohlawd:

Your whole post is the gospel.

These athletes are real life lames and phaggtiz.

Some of the dumbest nggas on Earth.

That's why 10-15 years removed these nggas are flat broke.

If you a 20 million dollar man why the fcku would you mess with a chick not worth 30K?

And I'm just guessing Chad's net worth but that applies to all these fools.

I'm going to give an example of a semi-smart brotha who gets it Now it took him some time. Apparently he has a couple of baby mama's which is dumb and hustling backwards but it seems he finally got "it".

Dahntay Jones(damn his parents fcked up that 1st name) and his wife Valeisha Butterfield.

ValeishaButterfieldandDahntayJones.png

He just secured his financial future and is :cook::eat: well into the future. When it's said and done ngga going to be on the Board of Trustees at Duke just collecting a pay check.. Her Dad is a U.S. Representative. So his basketball money was used to gain political influence.

Money+Power. That's how marriage should benefit males, but so many can't see past the end of their dckis they fukk it up. If you making millions why the fck would you risk it fkcing random hoes? Shh go get you someone who got some bread of her own or got some rank in life.

tumblr_ly469etHIN1qd0mqw.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the type of fam and girl ur marry

Dahntay_Jones_Valeisha-Butterfield_1.jpg

grant-and-tamia-hill.jpg

not this

0814-evelyn-lozada-tmz-chad-johnson-2.jpg

Word, and both of them probably already ran through all the groupies they need and decided to settle down.

David Robinson did the same thing, nikka dumped his main chick, started smashing hoes left and right, then went back to the same chick he dumped and married her when he was done.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Word, and both of them probably already ran through all the groupies they need and decided to settle down.

David Robinson did the same thing, nikka dumped his main chick, started smashing hoes left and right, then went back to the same chick he dumped and married her when he was done.

ya vince carter and antwan jamison
both married 2 sisters...after smashing all the hoes
rucker-jamison.jpg

2009+Women+Entertainment+Empowerment+Network+0PuEh0rWWgYl.jpg

caption that sister in the background at the antwan jamison pic..shes looks mad

theres soo many fine educated sisters :ohlawd: why marry these twitter hoes

tar heels excellence

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
ya vince carter and antwan jamison
both married 2 sisters...after smashing all the hoes
rucker-jamison.jpg

2009+Women+Entertainment+Empowerment+Network+0PuEh0rWWgYl.jpg

caption that sister in the background at the antwan jamison pic..shes looks mad

theres soo many fine educated sisters :ohlawd: why marry these twitter hoes

tar heels excellence

:wow:

One brotha reppin Tarheel excellence and another reppin Duke excellence.

The bigger point is that Raleigh-Durham, Tobacco Road, area is fcking gold-mine on the low with fine educated sisters.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

One brotha reppin Tarheel excellence and another reppin Duke excellence.

The bigger point is that Raleigh-Durham, Tobacco Road, area is fcking gold-mine on the low with fine educated sisters.

notice u will never see them on nba baller wives

the good wifes are too busy taking care of the home