So this is the chick Chad Johnson was cheating with?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
my bad im mistaken
shocked his mom would allow him to

doesn't change the fact and vince and antwan are both divorced and both their ex wives got millions in alimony and they don't have custody of their kids

and that dahntay jones wife was the games former fiance

the game for crying out loud

:wow::smh:

:to:

This shh is so sick now. You got Representatives daughters fcking homo rapper strippers, doctors of medicine domestic disputes. SMH

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
my bad im mistaken
shocked his mom would allow him to

doesn't change the fact and vince and antwan are both divorced and both their ex wives got millions in alimony and they don't have custody of their kids

and that dahntay jones wife was the games former fiance

the game for crying out loud

HHSAN+and+CPX+Interactive+Vote+for+It+08+Launch+party+7.9+NYC+DJ+Clue,+Valeisha+Butterfield,+Kevin+Liles,+Little+X,+Russell+Simmons+and+Rocsi.jpg

she gets around :leon:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The momentum of the first post got me thinking you're all head over heels in love, but that chick is whack as fukk to me.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:laugh: @ nikka's postin da "right" kinda wifey material only to have dem buildings crushed a couple posts later doe.

Hoes come in all shapes, sizes,.....and levels. :mjpls:

I agree, but if you going to get a hoe at least let her have some money of her own or something.

If divorce happens use that shh in court so when it's time for alimony, there won't be any justification into why she needs a crazy amount.

I doubt Vince had to pay something crazy to a fcking doctor. I doubt her being a doctor would want the ngga broke.

None of these nggas should be messing with stripper hoes, twitter hoes, bytches working cashier at Wal Mart.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: @ nikka's postin da "right" kinda wifey material only to have dem buildings crushed a couple posts later doe.

Nikka came through like
5075.gif

and crushed the buildings. :to: (:heh:)

Truth is marriage is a crapshoot, it can still end up bad, whether you marry black, yellow, green, blue, whatever. If you really feel you must get married, tried to find the girl that best correlates with your interest, and roll the dice (knowing that it's truly a roll of the dice)

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Chad's jumpoffs are the kind of chicks you find at the end of the night at the club cuz you drunk, and just wanna fukk...you might fukk a few times, but they are dripping in materialism...which is a no-no if you're looking to wife.

2. I don't understand why rich, young, and famous men get married. Makes ZERO sense.