So this is the chick Chad Johnson was cheating with?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's not that bad,

considering Chad Johnson's background:
1 she's lighter than a paper bag
2 her hair comes down longer than her neck

that automatically made her a dime to him.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d4acc29ce0ab11e190ea1231380fd5df_7.jpg

whats up with those feet???

:scusthov:

and the chubby cac ho Amber Priddy is getting butt naked on BlueStarLive | The Premier Modeling VlogSite

he was mos def sharing that video ho

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
chad is From dade , lives in dade and THAT'S THE BEST HE CAN GET? :mindblown:

:what:YOU TELL ME MY FEMALES LOOKS BETTER THAN HIS AND I DON'T HAVE HALF HIS MONEY??? :damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Are y'all nikkas really that infatuated with white bytches that you think those broads are attractive?

Damn y'all nikkas is just c00ning for the sake of c00ning at this point :wtf:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:troll:

amber-priddy-derrickclegg-dynastyseries-203.jpg

^^^Y'all were the same nikkaz PMing the dancer, f*ckin' hypocrites. Most of y'all woulda mortgaged your house for a b*tch like this. But yeah, for a dude who plays pro ball, it should just be a day in the life :snoop: Chad was just as hyped as the average man who doesn't usually get a chance to f*ck a girl like this :heh: :snoop:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A straight nikka would never say this, give it up u tranny frog :heh:
A straight man would never say a woman is sexy? REALLY? You nikkas literally find ANYTHING wrong with EVERYTHING that I say. Who are you? I've never seen a post by you in my entire life and you actin like you know me and shyt. This site is really falling off. nikkas trying to beef with you for saying a bytch is sexy now?

killacal

Banned
Daps
A straight man would never say a woman is sexy? REALLY? You nikkas literally find ANYTHING wrong with EVERYTHING that I say. Who are you? I've never seen a post by you in my entire life and you actin like you know me and shyt. This site is really falling off. nikkas trying to beef with you for saying a bytch is sexy now?

You still don't get it :heh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You still don't get it :heh:

What I'm getting is I'm looking at a pic of a sexy bytch and I think she's sexy. Meanwhile you come into a thread about a sexy bytch and instead choose to talk to me... yeah. Nuff said. Stop trying to make a "name" for yourself by "beefing" with me. Dumb chimp.

killacal

Banned
Daps
What I'm getting is I'm looking at a pic of a sexy bytch and I think she's sexy. Meanwhile you come into a thread about a sexy bytch and instead choose to talk to me... yeah. Nuff said. Stop trying to make a "name" for yourself by "beefing" with me. Dumb chimp.

fukkin loser,a name? nikka u ain't famous :snoop: I'm calling a spade a spade. Go hang yourself, you narcissistic fakkit

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fukkin loser,a name? nikka u ain't famous :snoop: I'm calling a spade a spade. Go hang yourself, you narcissistic fakkit

You treat me like I'm famous. You think you know me but I've never heard of you. That's what stans do. Calling me and I never gave you my phone number ass nikka. A spade a spade? What is there to call about saying "damn she's sexy." You dumb nig. I swear you nigs get dumber everyday. You came at me saying no straight man would ever say a woman is sexy... You sound like a fakkit. How did it feel getting your two seconds of fame being known as half-bytch-ass-nikka#39826 that I ethered on here? I hope you enjoyed it. I love sexy women. You love gosipping about men you'll never meet... you da faq. These same nikkas that try to beef with me for no reason will be in here complaining that I'm "making the thread about myself".. no fakkit. YOU are making it about me. You nikkas and your fear of anything that has a vagina is scary.

"No straight nikka would ever call a woman sexy."

:heh:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You treat me like I'm famous. You think you know me but I've never heard of you. That's what stans do. Calling me and I never gave you my phone number ass nikka. A spade a spade? What is there to call about saying "damn she's sexy." You dumb nig. I swear you nigs get dumber everyday. You came at me saying no straight man would ever say a woman is sexy... You sound like a fakkit. How did it feel getting your two seconds of fame being known as half-bytch-ass-nikka#39826 that I ethered on here? I hope you enjoyed it. I love sexy women. You love gosipping about men you'll never meet... you da faq. These same nikkas that try to beef with me for no reason will be in here complaining that I'm "making the thread about myself".. no fakkit. YOU are making it about me. You nikkas and your fear of anything that has a vagina is scary.

"No straight nikka would ever call a woman sexy."

:heh:

:childplease:I didn't read all that you fakkit :heh: With your non Chalant I need that. We know what you're doing and with that essay :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:childplease:I didn't read all that you fakkit :heh: With your non Chalant I need that. We know what you're doing and with that essay

Non chalant? So now letters and words have expressions? Should I have added 45 exclamation points? Stupid nig. You didn't read all that because your high school dropout reading level wouldn't allow you to.

"No straight guy would ever say a woman is sexy."

Who are you btw? I've literally never heard of you until now and I won't remember you in 4 minutes. You enjoying this relevancy you get by talking to me?