So this is the chick Chad Johnson was cheating with?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Non chalant? So now letters and words have expressions? Should I have added 45 exclamation points? Stupid nig. You didn't read all that because your high school dropout reading level wouldn't allow you to.

"No straight guy would ever say a woman is sexy."

Who are you btw? I've literally never heard of you until now and I won't remember you in 4 minutes.

:sadcam: I'm a e loser a d list poster, but I'm not a tranny frog in real life :scusthov:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
d4acc29ce0ab11e190ea1231380fd5df_7.jpg

nikka threw away millions, his name,, his career for avg butterface white chicks on twitter and instagram

:scusthov: :gag: bu bu bu but she's a pawg......

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:sadcam: I'm a e loser a d list poster, but I'm not a tranny frog in real life :scusthov:

You're a loser online and offline. I'm not a tranny frog in real life either. Must suck that someone you've never met has hurt you so much that you have to literally make up lies about him that you can't prove to feel better about the rats and roaches that read you bedtime stories every night. Must be another broke nikka in the ghetto. Must suck that as much as you hate me I'm more successful than you.

fukk all that though....

"No straight man ever says a girl is sexy."
Do you not know how stupid you sound? You nikkas want to hate me so bad you literally have to resort to shyt that makes no sense to attack me with.

killacal

Banned
Daps
You're a loser online and offline. I'm not a tranny frog in real life either. Must suck that someone you've never met has hurt you so much that you have to literally make up lies about him that you can't prove to feel better about the rats and roaches that read you bedtime stories every night. Must be another broke nikka in the ghetto. Must suck that as much as you hate me I'm more successful than you.

fukk all that though....

"No straight man ever says a girl is sexy."
Do you not know how stupid you sound?

Find that quote you illiterate frog :leostare:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Find that quote you illiterate frog :leostare:

I said she's sexy and I need that. You said no straight man would say that... Or is your dumb chimp brain too unevolved to understand what YOU typed not even an hour ago? You autistic? Illiterate monkey. I'm surprised your chimp brain could even use a computer, let alone type on a keyboard. Next time THINK before you type. If ebeefing were a real skill half you dumb nigs wouldn't be broke in the ghetto. too bad that doesn't mean shyt in real life.

killacal

Banned
Daps
So you made it up bolded it in red and tried to pass it off as true :shaq2:

Fakkits gonna be fakkits :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
So you made it up bolded it in red and tried to pass it off as true :shaq2:

Fakkits gonna be fakkits :manny:
Ok... I'll simplify it so hopefully the dumb chimp can understand better.
Sierra Mist said:
Jesus. She's sexy as fukk. I need that.

Then GenericPoster said:
A straight nikka would never say this, give it up u tranny frog :heh:

Hmm.... so you said no straight man would ever say a woman is sexy and he needs that.

Do you understand it? I keep forgetting nikkas can't read and that's why you're having such difficulty understanding. Maybe you should spend time learning how to read instead of trying to beef with strangers on the internet.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I need that?:russ: fukk outta here

So straight guys never say they need to fukk a bytch? Yeah. I'm starting to think you're just a dumb troll. Even worse. You're a dumb illiterate chimp. Like I said I can make a post about pancakes and you dumb failures will try to find something wrong with it and try to beef.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Hold up now.. His dumb ass coulda fukked her and nobody would care. He lost that money because of the alleged head butt nikkas don't lose sports contracts for cheating :mjpls: and :childplease:

Realest post in here.

nikkas always wanna clown and down a nikka but on the real i highly doubt she was the only one he was creepin with but even if she was he didn't lose no money cuz of her, he lost it because of his own actions. He broke the number one rule when it comes to dealing with women, NEVER put ya hands on em. He knew all he had to lose and 9 time out of 10 these chicks either have nothing of their own to lose and/or just don't give a fukk. He shoulda played it better but my nikka Chad just ended up playin himself.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I guess I need to make a trip to Chicago because I hardly EVER see better looking broads than her.

Don't wanna make it seem like the Chi is a dime oasis since you rarely see quality looking females in the hood (they're usually fat, dusty looking with that 1-inch hoodrat ponytail), but if you're downtown somewhere, you will see fine lookin women of all races.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

:usure:

I am. He's a multimillionaire, world-class athlete messing around with what appears to be a trailer park chick with butt injections and paying her rent. Not exactly something to be :pachaha: of. I swear, this social networking stuff and destroyed the image of the athlete. I used think these nikkas was :win: when it came to women. Now after the past few years, I'm starting to see that they're nothing but lames with money that get women because they have it. :sadcam: Their management of the women in their lives is horrible. :damn: